~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ [Photomode Tournament -PMC- "Road to Bronze"]

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 98 comments

35mm

~
Premium
Portugal
Leiria
jpfctf
jpfctf
Hello there.

So... another Gran Turismo, another photo gallery. :)

Not sure how much time I'll have to dedicate to this gallery, so for now I'll post just some random photos from my first few hours with the game.

Since the game looks so good and has so many "filter" options already in PhotoMode, these shots have only some light post-processing in them. Basically, just some contrast/colours to make them pop some more and look more like what we see on the TV.

Enough talk now.

Hope you enjoy them.

Last edited:
Random Shots​

TsukubaCircuit-3.jpg

EifelKart-2.jpg

EifelKart_1-3.jpg

GrandValleySpeedway-2.jpg

AutumnRingMini_1-2.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_4-2.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_5-2.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7_1-2.jpg

SpecialStageRoute7-5.jpg

Last edited:
There's a name I'm happy to see return :cheers:
Your knack for awesome composition is intact, too, and Photomode's graphics just add to that!

Excellent composition as always, but the best part is you no longer need much post-processing to get great result. Glad to see you stepping in photomode again DM 👍

Jaguar XJ13 @ Toscana

ToscanaTarmac-3.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_6-4.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_3-2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_2-2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1-2.jpg

@SlipZtrEm and franz: it's great to be back, and even better to have your input. 👍

@Nicknamealguem: About the reflections, I was just lucky they were there. Thanks.

I wish I can get the code to work. It fails on me even I have used a UK psn account.

Very beautiful captures and those reflection is simply stunning. I think the one with big shadow is very interesting.

oh man, the last set of the Jag is just mind blowing awesome, particularly the first and last one.

There's a name I'm happy to see return :cheers:
Your knack for awesome composition is intact, too, and Photomode's graphics just add to that!

+1 definitely.

I love that last shot of the Gallardo, the colors are amazing. The kart shots are great too and the C4, hell, all of them are awesome. I will be back here frequently sir.

The picture of the Maserati and those pictures of the xj13 would fit right into Top Gear Magazine.

Excellent update with the Jaguar. As Franz said the pic with the long shadow is fantastic every shot in the set has a nice tone to them 👍

Guys, thanks for all the comments. Really. 👍

Are you using HDR?

No, I am not. Just the basic stuff.

I will be back here frequently sir.
Nice to see you around here. Hope you do. Thanks. :)

Excellent update with the Jaguar. As Franz said the pic with the long shadow is fantastic every shot in the set has a nice tone to them 👍
Thanks. When will you be opening your gallery? ;)

The picture in the thread is beautiful, like you said short and simple. Keep up the good work!

VW Samba Bus @ Top Gear Track

TheTopGearTestTrack_4-2-1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_6-3.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_8-1.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_11.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_15.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_16.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_17-2.jpg

I should have made this selection shorter, but I love this bus so much I couldn't resist posting all these photos...

@Shigegaki: thanks! 👍

Last edited:
Back