~ DiabolicalMask's PhotoMode Gallery ~ [Photomode Tournament -PMC- "Road to Bronze"]

• Thread starter 35mm
  • 98 comments
Wow, I love these! The colors are so inviting and fun! What settings did you use, if you can remember! Great angles and just man, great job lol! Probably the most "pleasing" set i've seen. Just makes me smile.

Great gallery, lots of variety in your images. Love the angles and sense of action in the Jaguar shots and that last Gallardo image is superb. Always wanted that model in Forza.

Beautiful lighting and colour in the Samba set. Like RG said, very fun. 👍

Great shots of an amazing van. I would love to have a roadtrip around our country in one of these, really oldschool. :D

Ohhh, I can imagine myself doing that, yeah... Summertime, cruising along the coast... *sigh*

Wow, I love these! The colors are so inviting and fun! What settings did you use, if you can remember! Great angles and just man, great job lol! Probably the most "pleasing" set i've seen. Just makes me smile.
That's exactly how it made me feel. 👍
About the settings, what do you mean? In-game photo settings, or post-processing?

Number six is great too.
One of my favs as well. ;)
Thanks for stopping by.

Great gallery, lots of variety in your images.
That's normally the hardest part... Thanks! 👍

Guys, thanks for all the comments. Really. 👍
Thanks. When will you be opening your gallery? ;)

Ooo I'd love to be taking pics in GT5, unfortunately I can't afford a PS3! Not right now anyway, plus I've had some things going on in real life. Keep up the good work though 👍

I was positive I commented on these! The Megane looks straight out of EVO; not sure if that's the intent, but I really like how well it suits the conditions.

The Samba shots are all crisp and clean, I really enjoy them. The two book-ending shots are my favourites though. What I like, in the sense that I use it as inspiration for my shots, is how you can pull back from the subject to frame the larger situation, and yet still retain interest. A lot of times, my shots come off as too sterile or boring when I back away; yours never do 👍

Randoms

ToscanaTarmac_16.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_9-3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_29-3.jpg

LigeGravel_12.jpg

London.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_21.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_8.jpg

@SlipZtrEm: That was not the intention with the Mégane shots, but EVO is always an inspiration. Also, I'm happy that you appreciate my wider frames; it's something that I like to do.

@TVR&Ferrari_Fan: Thank you.

Great great stuff! I'm loving the two countach pics! The background in the first one so excellent, very well lit & a great contrast against the car. I also really like the wide drift shot. 👍

@Swiss Legend, SVX and GPR: Thanks for stopping by, guys. Glad to see the Countach photos were a favourite. 👍

Maserati GranTurismo @ Bern

Bern-Marktgasse_1-2.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse_6-2.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse_4-2.jpg

Bern-Marktgasse_5-2.jpg

A little bit of Photo Travel this time, on what I probably consider to be the most beautiful car in the game.

@SVX: Thanks, mate. 👍

Randoms

SpecialStageRoute5_2.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_9.jpg

TheTopGearTestTrack_7.jpg

LigeGravel_6.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg

CapeRingNorth_6.jpg

RoadCourse-Daytona.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_14.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_9.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

@SVX and grrlpurple: Thanks again for the input. Glad you liked them.

Wow, amazing shots. Something about them is so clean and realistic. I love the close up of the GTI and the Maserati.

Great updates as of late! The second and fourth Delta shots are my picks, really nice. I love how after a while driving in the snow your car gets the snow spattered up the side. Looks so cool. The Maserati set is nicely done too, it is indeed one of the most gorgeous cars in GT5. Your detail shots in particularly are very nicely done. And to the randoms set! The C63 doing some circlework, the TTS getting sideways and the closeup of the Golf are my favourites. Some really nice composition, especially on the C63 and the Golf. Looking forwards to future updates from you. :)

I love the last three shots.

I'm glad you include the 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2, because I was not too sure about that shot... and because that car was expensive as hell!! :D

Wow, amazing shots. Something about them is so clean and realistic. I love the close up of the GTI and the Maserati.

Thanks, Vonie.

That's actually how I try to keep my post-processing - more on the clean and realistic side - and try not to go the easy way and overcook it with contrast, vignette or whatever.

I know that 90% of people here prefer that style, so it's always nice seeing someone enjoying the clean shots as well. 👍

Great updates as of late! The second and fourth Delta shots are my picks, really nice. I love how after a while driving in the snow your car gets the snow spattered up the side. Looks so cool. The Maserati set is nicely done too, it is indeed one of the most gorgeous cars in GT5. Your detail shots in particularly are very nicely done. And to the randoms set! The C63 doing some circlework, the TTS getting sideways and the closeup of the Golf are my favourites. Some really nice composition, especially on the C63 and the Golf. Looking forwards to future updates from you. :)

About the snow, that was exactly what made me took those shots. The effect looks really nice, particulary on dark cars.
Thanks for your input on all the other shots. It's appreciated. 👍

Back