Diamonds In The Rough | Built To Last | Presented By Team Dynasty

PSN: BurntBreadz
Car: Supra 3.0 '88
Money: 100-110k.
Team: Dynasty
'Tis my touge car gone Drift.

Last edited:
So, car + build must be less then or equal to 100k not more.
To be honest, car was 50k and I needed to spend a LOT to get it to a drivable state (For me) You've seen it in action. If I need to, I can find another car, I was just hoping to use my sleepmobile.

To be honest, car was 50k and I needed to spend a LOT to get it to a drivable state (For me) You've seen it in action. If I need to, I can find another car, I was just hoping to use my sleepmobile.
I mean if you want to lie and say it was 100k it'll only suck the fun of a challenge for you. Highly suggest a new car.

I mean if you want to lie and say it was 100k it'll only suck the fun of a challenge for you. Highly suggest a new car.
This is all for fun, right? But anyways, know any Sleeper like cars in GT6? I'mma check for some when I get home.

This is all for fun, right? But anyways, know any Sleeper like cars in GT6? I'mma check for some when I get home.
Yeah man, it's just fun of the challenge, you could use that Volvo and build it strategically, or just go lazy and get a mustang, suspension diff and done really.

@ghostthief980 Sorry bro, i cant participate in any of these events, my ps3 has been laid to rest (Meaning it died) im tryng to fix it as best as i can but nothing is working its pissing me off! Whenever i play a game it results to a black/grey screen (Mostly grey) + thats why i have been inactive for ages too :(

@ghostthief980 Sorry bro, i cant participate in any of these events, my ps3 has been laid to rest (Meaning it died) im tryng to fix it as best as i can but nothing is working its pissing me off! Whenever i play a game it results to a black/grey screen (Mostly grey) + thats why i have been inactive for ages too :(
Dude said "mostly grey" :lol::lol::lol:

Back