Diamonds In The Rough | Built To Last | Presented By Team Dynasty

@ghostthief980 Sorry bro, i cant participate in any of these events, my ps3 has been laid to rest (Meaning it died) im tryng to fix it as best as i can but nothing is working its pissing me off! Whenever i play a game it results to a black/grey screen (Mostly grey) + thats why i have been inactive for ages too :(
50 shades worth of gray?

View attachment 143654
What is Diamonds In The Rough? DITR is a group of everyone (hopefully) in the drift community that likes to have fun. Hosted by Team Dynasty During the offseason of USDC, we will open a couple of lobbies. You may ask yourself what does one do in these lobby's? Well what we do is implement games that have already been created, but slightly forgotten about like Limbo, Leap Frog, wall riding challenges amongst other general tomfoolery we do with our cars. Over here we keep drifting fun, there really isn't much to get angry at in the first place.

View attachment 143652
Price of car/parts together must not exceed 100,00 Credits
Excluding Weight Reduction (Carbon Hood does count towards price)
Tires: CH and CM Only for now
Drivetrains Allowed: FR MR RR

View attachment 143653
Psn:
Car:
Money Used:
Team:

X_iCaM_X
Toyota supra
No team (yet)

Just a quick question,

If I were to use a car that I didn't buy, I.E. Won in an event. Would that mean I'd have 100k worth of credits to spend it on, or do I still need to take into account of the cars price?

Just a quick question,

If I were to use a car that I didn't buy, I.E. Won in an event. Would that mean I'd have 100k worth of credits to spend it on, or do I still need to take into account of the cars price?
That doesn't count have to use 100k in total doesn't matter if you won it or not.

Back