did anyone know that the zonda race car can do a wheelie

  • Thread starter Thread starter bibop588
  • 8 comments
  • 571 views
Messages
39
i found this out yester day that my zonda race car wheelie's this might be old news to you all but i thought that only 2 cars did that the escoudo and the gt one.
 
The R390 can, and I'm pretty sure theres more as well.
 
ok coll because i thought the only 2 could do that but guess not
 
there are multiple cars that can do wheelies, two being teh Viper Concept and the team Oreca one...
 
The Falcon can wheelie also
 
A Ford Falcon, Doing a wheelie! That must of been ****ing hilerous!
 
How in the world do you do a wheelie... this topic was already up, so instead of doing a search and getting that back up to ask specifics, I just thought I would ask here and now.

btw, I only thought the gt-one could do a wheelie... did I mention I've never done one?
 
Pop Quiz- Name the cars that wheelie with less than 1000HP.
 
Originally posted by gnomefromnome
Pop Quiz- Name the cars that wheelie with less than 1000HP.

Tickford Falcon is one
 
Back