Did you get bored of GT4 fast, after the realese?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cosmic
  • 65 comments
  • 3,087 views

Did you get bored of GT4 fast, after the realese?

  • Yes

    Votes: 32 29.6%
  • No

    Votes: 76 70.4%

  • Total voters
    108
  • Poll closed .
Wolfe2x7
Have you tried Enthusia? It isn't as realistic as Live for Speed, but it's pretty close (much closer than GT4), and unlike LFS, it offers a vast array of licensed cars, to be driven on the Nürburgring, Tsukuba, and a slew of fantasy tracks... :)

Haven't tried it yet, but it's still racing against AI dummies or hotlapping. It just can't compare to online races (with the right people). If I buy a new racing sim, it will probably be GT Legends.

If only there was a game with LFS physics engine and netcode, along with GT graphics, tracks and cars. :indiff:
 
Carl.
Haven't tried it yet, but it's still racing against AI dummies or hotlapping. It just can't compare to online races (with the right people). If I buy a new racing sim, it will probably be GT Legends.

If only there was a game with LFS physics engine and netcode, along with GT graphics, tracks and cars. :indiff:

You should at least rent it. You may be surprised (not to mention the game has become pretty cheap after less-than-stellar sales... :indiff: ).
 
Wolfe2x7
You should at least rent it. You may be surprised (not to mention the game has become pretty cheap after less-than-stellar sales... :indiff: ).

Very, very cheap. I saw a copy in the UK (in Blockbuster) yesterday for £13, which is around $22.

At that price its a bargin, strongly recommend you give it a go if you are looking for a fine alternative to GT4.

Regards

Scaff
 
Scaff
Very, very cheap. I saw a copy in the UK (in Blockbuster) yesterday for £13, which is around $22.

At that price its a bargin, strongly recommend you give it a go if you are looking for a fine alternative to GT4.

Regards

Scaff

EBGames.com lists new copies at $19.99 and used ones at $17.99... :indiff:
 
I got it in April, stopped playing about July i think. It's the only PS2 game that i've played that long (apart from pro evo which i always play), so it has a pretty long lifespan i guess. I haven't played GT4 since, i'm more into ToCa.
 
Well cosmic I've asked this 2 times too lol. I had a thread like this and what makes me play GT4 untill this day is my FPV I'm fine tuning for the ring. Not for speed but for the maximum amount of fun.

I made it oversteer a bit on exits of corners, unfortunatly I couldn't save my settings cause the game got frozen...700BHP and Racing Hard tyres is definatly fun.
 
Back