Did You See Anything Good Today? 'Event and Showroom Edition'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,249 comments
  • 452,047 views
^Epic post! :drool:
 
And this Gremlin with a 401cui (6.6L) V8.


So cool to see one of those things still alive, especially with that 401 under the hood. :drool:

Was at a chartity show I go to every year

Road Runner

Epic post 1likewaffles11 ! 👍 :drool: :D

BTW - your Roadrunner is actually a '68 Dodge Super Bee. ;)
 
Yea, other than that Gremlin, I've only seen one, maybe two, on the road and one or two parked.
 
Love the Ferrari 308 GTB and the Ferrari Testarossa..both special in their own way
 
Stopped at the Nissan dealer

What I wanted to see, '14 Nismo 370Z! :drool:




Couple 370Zs


And a '14 GTR! The salesman was trying to say this had a manual transmission. :lol:


 
Lol about the manual transmission, but isn't the flappy paddle transmission considered a manual?
 
Lol about the manual transmission, but isn't the flappy paddle transmission considered a manual?

I personally wouldn't consider it a manual, however I'm sure some people do.
 
From the weekly Friday night car show...







The Shelby was sitting on a dealership lot for two years, and the guy only got it because it was so cheap (just look at that color! :yuck:) Then he ruined it even more by putting 22" Foose rims on it and chrome "supercharged" and "Shelby" badges all over.



Beautiful Grand Marquis with a 460.

 
But I like the color on that Mustang. :(

And, dat Grand Marquis.
 
So apparently I've been missing out on this car show that happens at the Pavillions every Saturday. I lucked out and came on a particularly good Saturday, as evidenced by what comes later in this post.

10237443243_79f10b7244_h.jpg

10237441663_542680a1fe_h.jpg

10237258784_4f1122a104_h.jpg

10237350486_1f946a6be7_h.jpg

10237349116_d07af3543b_h.jpg

10237253884_9539a355f9_h.jpg

10237434253_9729cb36c5_h.jpg

10237249824_aacd6a5bbe_h.jpg

10237247484_852badf103_h.jpg

10237354175_be8c56dba3_h.jpg

10237340486_18fff7f2a9_h.jpg

10237426613_330a843c49_h.jpg

10237425633_c96ba6d469_h.jpg

10237242134_b10dc9cb7f_h.jpg

10237423343_e207f2eae7_h.jpg

10237239624_082e601eee_h.jpg

10237345755_00070d46be_h.jpg

10237418713_99ad50d113_h.jpg

10237417333_7bf22dec88_h.jpg

10237233894_8f489869f9_h.jpg

10237327796_6a47597e5d_h.jpg

10237326406_076c44068a_h.jpg

10237326603_41c7f1ea10_h.jpg

10237412053_b6c9b414c7_h.jpg

10237324206_c44389a9f6_h.jpg

10237335745_d6f2c6e85c_h.jpg

10237408573_f3473111a0_h.jpg

10237406383_a4bdc2dff7_h.jpg

10237317966_023924de15_h.jpg

10237314536_8475c46910_h.jpg

10237329125_93bd6a37be_h.jpg

10237312056_0dace362ea_h.jpg

10237310896_fc402bb318_h.jpg

10237214174_9b65a6e90f_h.jpg

10237395123_867e8cc311_h.jpg

10237320025_5eb1bd2114_h.jpg

10237392563_fa8a13158e_h.jpg

10237392053_b51bf6de8f_h.jpg

10237315965_61f42750f9_h.jpg

10237388923_7ee4ea2f34_h.jpg

10237205814_7049cfa4bd_h.jpg

10237204624_f721e145ec_h.jpg

10237384963_5ff2c9f65d_h.jpg

10237383243_419300b242_h.jpg

10237200854_68215edc3a_h.jpg

10237307035_5080151ead_h.jpg

10237379413_4f456db7ff_h.jpg

10237378193_e7732206bb_h.jpg

10237376973_6533002eb2_h.jpg

10237290036_6bb8614bf4_h.jpg

10237300945_736438c0eb_h.jpg

10237192324_c9edbffbcd_h.jpg

10237286636_87cda18461_h.jpg

10237190114_3bce203ca9_h.jpg

10237370113_0d698b374e_h.jpg

10237294955_86e1f6ee1f_h.jpg

10237293795_7bd548bb41_h.jpg

10237367263_6d914c3f0c_h.jpg

10237184184_5f651c36db_h.jpg

10237290655_0c5a547d2f_h.jpg

10237288825_e317a16b8b_h.jpg

10237144284_3f049a39c3_h.jpg

10237361763_198d202f28_h.jpg

10237360563_58ab9adff8_h.jpg

10237178824_dd41925850_h.jpg

10237177624_0b8a949327_h.jpg

10237283555_f4c6f2dae4_h.jpg


Then this Bugatti showed up and totally stole the show.

10237356463_8ec62d7781_h.jpg

10237353093_e90d151afe_h.jpg

10237278425_4889a0e78a_h.jpg

10237264646_aee6cdff28_h.jpg

10237349203_8cd404d186_h.jpg

10237166684_2470681d5c_h.jpg

10237273065_3818e7af67_h.jpg

10237271625_e3dc7194d2_h.jpg

10237268975_6776b58550_h.jpg

10237341123_259f9f08f4_h.jpg

10237264885_b981f3f960_h.jpg

10237263485_ecc1c575d0_h.jpg

10237261885_397256fc79_h.jpg

10237260795_c2e2fa377d_h.jpg

10237247086_2741669715_h.jpg

10237151584_c8cedfdf5b_h.jpg

10237146984_4bc2f17b0f_h.jpg

10237143364_80db2b84e2_h.jpg
 
Great shots!
 
IDs for pics 15, 33 and 67 (well the blue convertible, I may have lost count) please? 33 kinda looks like a 308 but surely isn't?

And awesome post! Not liking the bra on that NSX though :sick:
 
That "308" is based off of a 3rd Edition Camaro, with the Stiletto Edition kit on it.

These pictures are at the same place as Doog's.
zQ5gS7t.jpg

itp-4.jpg


Pretty ugly.
 
Strangely though it would be a neat sports car in its own right, if it wasn't clearly a replica of a 308.
 
It reminds me of a Lotus Excel.
 
IDs for pics 15, 33 and 67 (well the blue convertible, I may have lost count) please? 33 kinda looks like a 308 but surely isn't?

And awesome post! Not liking the bra on that NSX though :sick:

The car in picture 15, while I'm not sure what the name is, is a kit car apparently, and it had a Volkswagen motor in the rear. He was actually on the onramp with me as I left the show, and I slowed down to let him pass out of respect. :p

The gold convertible in 67 is a Buick Reatta. Pretty obscure early nineties GM car.
 
Went to the classic car dealership by the Corvette museum...

There was an entry fee of $5, so I just was able to take pics from behind the ropes.



















 
The green Ranchero a few posts above was a standout.
 
Saw these over the weekend.
10304639825_3021a176aa_z.jpg

10304656035_3d8610a802_z.jpg

10304600624_a4fafd4740_z.jpg

10304681826_ea1e06f0e1_z.jpg

10304756766_86ae83d17b_z.jpg

10304880863_2f81dc7e88_z.jpg

10304681644_e9151c14e9_z.jpg

10304888083_2d46d97981_z.jpg
 
The other day I saw two Maseratis (a quattroporte and a Granturismo) in two different locations while driving to work.
 
The other day I saw two Maseratis (a quattroporte and a Granturismo) in two different locations while driving to work.

I saw 500 Veyrons yesterday.
 
Haha! Exactly my point. Pics or it didn't happen.

Like I was saying, I was driving so I didn't have time to pull out my phone and take a picture. But unlike 500 Veyrons, seeing two Maseratis is actually possible.

I did just notice the not-"Event and Showroom"-version of this thread...
 
Like I was saying, I was driving so I didn't have time to pull out my phone and take a picture. But unlike 500 Veyrons, seeing two Maseratis is actually possible. I did just notice the not-"Event and Showroom"-version of this thread...

Understood but as is stated all the time please post pics. :)
 
Back