Did You See Anything Good Today? 'Event and Showroom Edition'

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rue
  • 4,249 comments
  • 451,970 views
Nice post @Doog but any more pics of the "Catwalk" car? Looks intriguing.

I didn't take any pictures from the front because the hood was open, but the car vaguely looked like this:

jaguar_e_type_lightweight_low_drag_coupe_large_24926.jpg
 
Heck of a post @Dagger311, thanks for sharing. What's the matt light-grey car? I feel I should know but it escapes me.
 
Factory five GT I think if talking about the one in the Houston cars and coffee set.
 
Heck of a post @Dagger311, thanks for sharing. What's the matt light-grey car? I feel I should know but it escapes me.
Nissan GT-R and vintage Mustang are the only two I posted in matte.

The dead-on, right in front of the car shot is the GT-R, the others are of the mustang.
But anyway, last set, attack of the porsches!
IMG_20140406_093327.jpg
IMG_20140406_090653.jpg
IMG_20140406_083849.jpg
IMG_20140406_082043.jpg
IMG_20140406_081512.jpg
IMG_20140406_080943.jpg
IMG_20140406_080354.jpg
IMG_20140406_080346.jpg
IMG_20140406_075801.jpg
 
Factory five GT I think if talking about the one in the Houston cars and coffee set.

I did mean @ildd's post, sorry, missed the "break" there! And thanks for the ID Beef, I guess it's just the off-white colour of the bodywork before it's been painted rather than matt grey.
 
I did mean @ildd's post, sorry, missed the "break" there! And thanks for the ID Beef, I guess it's just the off-white colour of the bodywork before it's been painted rather than matt grey.
I'd also like to thank @Gotbeefboy564 as I had absolutely no idea what that was. I thought it looked like a kit car, and... I was right.
 
Not even a picture of that nice looking Lamborghini Gallardo next to the Porsche? :)
I have a picture of it somewhere... But there's video of it on youtube from March's show. I'll look for the picture.
 
Don't the real ones have a black spoiler?
 
Oh, man...If that 71 Hemi Cuda is real :drool:. It'd be 1 of 107 made. Even if it isn't real :drool:

It looks to be an odd low-option car, too. No shaker hood, elastomeric bumpers or spoiler.
Hmmm... I bet @Cano knows if it's real or not. He is the all knowing.
 
Excellent, very excellent! 👍
Also yeah, HOLY CHALLENGERS!
Gotta love them. I fear my love for Chevrolet may be waning. Those Hemis are awesome, and don't even get me started on vipers... Raw power at it's finest.
 
Gotta love them. I fear my love for Chevrolet may be waning. Those Hemis are awesome, and don't even get me started on vipers... Raw power at it's finest.
It reminds me of the car show I went to nearly a year ago that had one row full of Camaros; half of them were ZL1s.

Anyway yes, hail to the power of the Viper! :lol:
 
It reminds me of the car show I went to nearly a year ago that had one row full of Camaros; half of them were ZL1s.

Anyway yes, hail to the power of the Viper! :lol:
Oh yeah! I saw a ZL1 down there (Just this one, others were SS).
IMG_20140406_081006.jpg
IMG_20140406_081014.jpg
IMG_20140406_081020.jpg


And for "Only" 120 grand, the Viper GTS is an unbeatable bargain in the supercars. Just like Corvettes are for sports cars.
 
If I had the money, I would sign on that first mustang so quickly...
 
Back