Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,326 views
Only a couple...

Nissan GTR:
20130921_155511_zps3ffd14e6.jpg


Audi S5:
20130921_124631_zps89b42951.jpg


Sorry not good with this whole taking a picture while driving thing. :P
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is a Caprice.

9880814544_c7df44bfa1_h.jpg
 
Watching these MGB photos make me think - are there more of MGBs in the States than Britain? :crazy:

Come to the U.K during a period of warm weather and you'll soon realise why few British members post MGBs here. They are everywhere.
 
Come to the U.K during a period of warm weather and you'll soon realise why few British members post MGBs here. They are everywhere.

Damn straight, at least 10+ near me. Same with mini coopers too. Uber common.
 
Finally spotted a Subaru 360 in person. Wasn't expecting to see one in Miami, Oklahoma...





 
Last edited:
Pics didn't show up. Are Hummer H2s a good spot they are kinda getting less common in my area.
 
Was an AMAZING day of car spotting at the promenades! SOOOOO glad I decided to go!

First, FJ40! This is actually the same one I posted at work a while back, he got a well deserved thumbs up upon leaving. :p




Not even 50 feet from where we parked, Lime Rock Park edition M3! 1 of only 200, I've seen him around but finally caught him!




Just across from it, a 930!




Chevy?


Friggin GT2! This guy was at Cars and Coffee but it's a lot cooler seeing it in a parking lot!




CTSV wagon


Golf R


Saw him driving and tracked him down, SL63 AMG. I LOVE the look of these.




GTR, I started talking to the owner and turns out he's the guy who started the local Cars and Coffee. Who knew?




968!




Lovely S2000


SL55 AMG


Corvair


360 Spyder




Lotus Seven!




Saw this Evora while eating dinner, walked outside and there it was!




Sitting along side it, a Tesla Model S!
 
Finally spotted a Subaru 360 in person. Wasn't expecting to see one in Miami, Oklahoma...

AWESOME! with the perfect ammount of rust too.
 
I'll say you had a nice day at the Prom! GT2! Lime Rock, Lotus 7, too!

And I'd lose my mind if I spotted a 360, epic!

And H2 no way Jose. H1, okay. H2, H3 are terrible. Can't wait for them to disappear from the road.
 
I'll say you had a nice day at the Prom! GT2! Lime Rock, Lotus 7, too!

And I'd lose my mind if I spotted a 360, epic!

And H2 no way Jose. H1, okay. H2, H3 are terrible. Can't wait for them to disappear from the road.

It was quite the exciting day! My theory was correct, I figured there'd be a lot of cool cars there because the weather is getting colder and today could be the last nice day of the year. Seemed to hold true. :p

Edit: Derp
 
Last edited:
And are 360s really that rare where you are? I rarely see Ferraris but 360s are probably the most common around here, I posted a black one at the promenades a couple months ago.

I'm not sure, but I think he was talking about the Subaru that Pupik posted last page. :p
 
Wow, nice set, Mr. poolhaas, sir! :eek:

Well, I guess I have only one worth to be in the line with them. But at first two still nice cars:

1. Porsche 911 Carrera (G-Modell) - always nice.


2. BMW M550d xdrive - sports car with 381PS Diesel-engine, three (!) turbo charger and 740Nm torque. Quite a rare spot.


3. BMW 502 Cabriolet Coupé - awesome, just awesome. :drool:
 
That BMW 502 is one fine looking car.
 
Diablo round the Nurburgring? Seriously? Not sure where you are, but looks like the kind of spotting you'd expect near a track or event of some kind, no?
 
Diablo round the Nurburgring? Seriously? Not sure where you are, but looks like the kind of spotting you'd expect near a track or event of some kind, no?
It's near the Nürburgring.
These were cars I didn't see on the track or in the carpark. If mods think it's part of an event I'll move them.
 
No, not saying that at all, just guessing and then imagining a Diablo on the Ring...
 
Poolhaas...love the first R8 photo. There's something about it that just looks thrilling. Awesome collection all around
 
I somehow missed Poolhas post. Holy snot the Diablo.
 
No, not saying that at all, just guessing and then imagining a Diablo on the Ring...
Wouldn't have minded seeing that aswell. Forgot I also had a shot of it's backside.
 
I MISS HK DAMNIT


Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Convertible by - Icy J -, on Flickr (crap phone pic)

2nd/3rd best thing i've seen this week after a 997.2 GT3RS and a 981 cayman s...

[on the other hand, haven't seen a 991 convertible with the roof up before]

GIVE ME MY PAGANIS AND KOENIGSEGGS AND FERRARIS AND LAMBORGHINIS BACK :(
 
Last edited:
If you look closely, you'll find a Renault Clio V6.
WP_000489_zps4221a636.jpg


Rover P6
WP_000488_zpsedb52ed6.jpg


Nice Mini. Not really that great a spot, but I quite liked this one.
WP_000486_zps081e6f8c.jpg


A Dodge Charger police cruiser in the UK? What?
WP_000449_zps2bfe2ce2.jpg


Very cool GMC truck in the Waitrose car park.
WP_000443_zpsd87d9d93.jpg
 
Back