Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,193 views
jeffgoddin
And wanted to say to Muira, that's the kind of post without a pic that is okay here, I think. You're a regular in the thread, and it was something interesting to think about ("wow, a Euro model running in the US, yeah, that would get me tingling!") Not just some random yobo and a stupid "I saw a Veyron and it was fats!"

Ok, but I still try to not do that very often 👍... I saw it at soccer practice yesterday, and since I have it every Tuesday and Thursday, (tommorow and next Tuesday) I will attempt to take a pic of it if I see it.
 
First one I've seen in public... I think. :cheers:

DSC_0447_zps3b90a15d.jpg
 
Nice shot of the Aventador with that background, too bad the Vauxhall was in the back.
 
These are about a week and a half old. The maroon convertible I'm unsure of but that guy has a lot of lder stuff. Mostly this is just Mustangs, Chargers, Camaros and Corvettes. Normal day. Apologies though, some were a bit tough to snap.














 
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, finally one on the road:

9938808955_0e0eb5b0ef_z.jpg
 
Dear GTP,

I realize the title refers to if I saw anything good today, to which the answer would be yes, kind of, and here they are:

Jeep Wagoneer
etwvPRT.jpg


"Blind" Mini
3bBGClX.jpg


Beetle
D9RPnXh.jpg


Old Chevy (Bel Air?)
FXe1MLv.jpg


Yet, since there's no "What car is this?" thread, I was wondering if I could count on your assistance in telling me which cars are the ones pictured after this. See, my sister is living in Australia now (Brisbane) and since I'm such a car fan, she's sending me pics of some cool cars found down under, and I'm drawing a complete blank when identifying them.

Alfa Romeo what?
MUYkGeA.jpg


Holden?
f9195Sa.jpg


Is this a Nissan? Nissan Figaro?
MpAPO5R.jpg


Sunbeam? Triumph?
rDjyb8l.jpg
 
^The Alfa kinda looks like an older variant of the GTV, but I'm not sure yet. The white british roadster though looks more like a MGA to me.
 
GTV6, and yay, Diego spots! F12 and Aventador not bad either.

Edit: damn ninjas
 
The white roadster is an MGB.


Plus that is indeed a Nissan Figaro.
 

:drool: That appears to be a Rover P6 3500 (V8) estate. They were never sold as an estate, so it's a professional aftermarket conversion. Very cool, and probably very rare.
 
I was visiting my old teammates at h.s. yesterday and I saw a beautiful car after I was done. Some of these first cars in my area are straight astonishing. I'll get a pic up in a couple hours.

Hint- its an Alfa.


ildd, stop it! Don't post that you'll be posting something later! Just wait until you can actually post the photo! Wouldn't be yelling if you weren't a repeat offender.

I've done it maybe 3 times to remind myself. I've been posting on this thread for a month now. I'm posting cars that I've either never seen in-person before or older cars that are thinning out as the years go by, still in great condition... which is better than people posting tons of pics of cars they see 10 times a day, a la Chrysler 300, new-gen Camaro, Mustang, etc.
 
Posting a Luxembourgish scene: Trabant with Maserati

9939396963_a954bed61e_z.jpg
 
Alfetta GT/GTV (1974–1986)

Great! Thanks!

er... I was actually looking at the previous page before I saw the massive responses. Thanks to all!
 
I`d like to beam me right beside that chick...
Audi R8 Spyder
 
This is from a few years ago
photo1.jpg


This one is in my neighbor's driveway
photo2.jpg
 
DSC_0381.jpg


Surprised it took me this long to get a shot of a GT, considering how common they are here.
 
With license plate that says "dbate"? I guess your country paid for it.
 
Saw this unidentifed drag car cruising when I left Burger King tonight, don't know the make but it had a nice exhaust.





Sorry for the bad resolution pics my Ipod doesn't like the night.
 
Ever considered buying a real camera? lol
 
LOL I don't know, not that skilled of a photographer. 1,500th post.
 
This looked pretty good... low and mean from the front, too. What's it based on? Chevy ...? Oh, taken from 65mph, too.
 
null_zpseba89346.jpg


null_zps21f02e5e.jpg


null_zpsf6fd11ab.jpg


null_zpsfee8aad7.jpg


null_zps818e8aab.jpg


null_zps9c979785.jpg


The Alfa and Audi cars. Would make a nice race. Shame so much traffic.
 
Last edited:
This one is in my neighbor's driveway
photo2.jpg

Tell your neighbor he rules.

This looked pretty good... low and mean from the front, too. What's it based on? Chevy ...? Oh, taken from 65mph, too.

It's obviously very VERY customized. I think they could have taken a 1949-1950 Chevy panel delivery tryck and then graft on 1949 Cadillac or 1949 Oldsmobile rear fenders, but I'm not sure at all. I'm certain it's more than one car, though. The thing has a lot of stuff custom made.
 
Back