Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,368 views
I've seen Datsuns get love here before:
JTcQi11.jpg

Also a perfect example of why I need a new windshield.
 
Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the warm reception of the HK shots! :D

Now some things from Manila!

1. Mazda RX-8 and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo (VIII?)

image.jpg


image.jpg

Damn photobombing Land Cruiser

2. Toyota Celica Fastback
image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Here's some better shots of that Camaro SS from the SVT Cobra, since everyone seemed to like it.

IMG_20140225_095905.jpg
IMG_20140225_100326.jpg
 
But that looks different... And the Cizeta looks different.
 
I had no idea the made a roadster and when I did a quick search it didn't appear a thing.
 
I saw something similar a few years back only a few steps away from my house:
It was missing some pieces, but it's a Diablo GT (only 80 were made)
Lamborghini Diablo GT 3.JPG
Lamborghini Diablo GT 2.JPG

Lamborghini Diablo GT 6.JPG


Some say it was Maradona's car that was seized by the italian Finanza because of his debts with them.:)
 
image.jpg
 
Never seen one. Usually only see the 90s models.
 
Back