Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,785,070 views
Slight repost... but this time it's clean. SRT10 RAM
2014-02-26 09.49.39.jpg
 
What, you've seen some SRT-10 Rams? Err, why didn't you try posting those?
I thought they were just another run of the mill truck, I mean they don't look super special or anything. I'll keep an eye out for them now though. I always just assumed only old trucks were a post.
 
Nope they are viper powered so they're not a run of the mill truck.
 
Nope they are viper powered so they're not a run of the mill truck.
So those are the really loud trucks that go by! I always assumed they were just souped up or something.

Like I said though, keeping an eye out now.
 
I thought they were just another run of the mill truck, I mean they don't look super special or anything. I'll keep an eye out for them now though. I always just assumed only old trucks were a post.
They're run of the mill if they're just normal Rams, a SRT-10 Ram though isn't.
 
This is the only SRT Ram I've seen.



 
So those are the really loud trucks that go by! I always assumed they were just souped up or something.

Like I said though, keeping an eye out now.
Just look for a lowered Ram with a spoiler on it.
 
Just look for a lowered Ram with a spoiler on it.
Yeah, I've seen a few of those. Most of the times were in parking lots, couldn't really hear the engine. I just assumed they were modified, regular rams. Never even really bothered to check for a badge.
 
This generation of JDM Honda Odyssey was sold in a number of countries (mostly around the East Pacific). Few made it as far as the UK.

12796911873_546c1ed34b_b.jpg

12797207544_fd5244b02b_b.jpg



STi TP UK

12796894923_375e7e3f9d_b.jpg

12797224824_a6fe8c9e15_b.jpg



Ampera

12796811935_dfc4536c94_b.jpg



Standard V8 Vantage doesn't quite make up for the Vantage Roadster I missed last week.

12796893253_54476741ff_b.jpg



Another MGB GT

12796828545_935b71c235_b.jpg



GranTurismo Sport

12796803005_ec01408b97_b.jpg



Pair of BXs

12796827885_cafba035b2_b.jpg



Nissan Figaro

12797215454_51b3ae2b5c_b.jpg



Austin 7 saloon

12797773913_d458743061_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Old beetle.
IMG_20140226_094152.jpg


Also saw a Hummer. Love those things. Interesting contrast between a little beetle and a Giant H2.
 
This generation of JDM Honda Odyssey was sold in a number of countries (mostly around the East Pacific). Few made it as far as the UK.

12796911873_546c1ed34b_b.jpg

12797207544_fd5244b02b_b.jpg



Ampera

12796811935_dfc4536c94_b.jpg
Dat JDM :drool: :lol:
Is the Ampera the Vauxhall version of the Chevy Volt? It has a different front end but back looks same.
 
Isn't the Ampera a Chevy Volt?
image.jpg

911 in the middle lane.

image.jpg

Mazda MX3.
 
@ildd @Gotbeefboy564 Yeah. The Volt is sold here as well, but in very small numbers. You're even less likely to come across one compared to the Vauxhall, which is far from common itself.
 
Hey you can't blame him, can you, mr cavavette? :lol:

and, maybe getting desperate, but thought this Jag looked nice (what's happening to me?!?) Super V8?
 
I don't know Jags much, but if that's an S-Type R then it would be a great spot. But like I said, I don't know much about Jags so it might not even be an S-Type! :lol::p
 
X358 XJ, pretty sure, but not sure, think/hope it's at least a Super V8 (400hp), though probably not an XJR, but not sure...
 
Back