Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,789,234 views
I love TR6s! :drool:

Wasn't the only TR6 I saw yesterday. :D

Didn't quite have enough time to get a shot of it though I'm afraid. Same with a few others* this weekend which is a little disappointing.

*TVR T350, MG T-type, 430 Spider and Triumph Herald for anyone interested.
 
Last edited:
Guess I'll post this.
image.jpg

Unknown year Harley Davidson F150.
 
is that a supra behind the s2000 in the first pic?
 
Looks like it or it could be a Fiero.
 
That an FRS in the second picture?
 
No looks like a BRZ badge is blue.
 
How any models/versions of the old MR2's are there? My knowledge of these cars goes as far as the cars mentioned in the GT series.
 
just the two, the boxy little 80's version and the bigger 90's version, plus the MR-S, kind of
 
Random question for tomorrow-
If I was to go to a European service shop and I see 10 Lamborghinis, would that go in here or is that considered a showroom/event?
 
What's the difference between, say the SW20, and the A (something, sorry)?

@ildd, it's not a showroom, nor an event.... so GO AHEAD!
 
That thing belongs in questionable modifications, what the hell is going on with it?
 
What's the difference between, say the SW20, and the A (something, sorry)?

@ildd, it's not a showroom, nor an event.... so GO AHEAD!

AW11, has a 1.6L 4 banger (4AGE, same as the AE86 Corolla), makes about 120 HP.

image.jpg



SW20, has a 2.2L 4 banger (5SFE, same as the Camry), makes about 140 iirc.

image.jpg
 
None of these were ina showroom.
Part One of today's post.

C55 AMG. Last registered in 2007... which means it has about 1000 miles.
20140311_095216.jpg

Porsches and a Viper
20140311_094243.jpg

Lamborghini Diablo? I think? I may have to get a better pic. At first I thought it was a Cizeta, but I couldn't tell.
20140311_094247.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looks like a Diablo not a Cizeta.
 
Back