Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,788,188 views
h028v0Z.jpg

Were you in Berlin?
 
Got some more, sorted in order from least to most favorite.

Mercedes-Benz SL500.
IMG_20140308_171135.jpg


BMW E46 M.
IMG_20140308_122025.jpg


Ford Thunderbird? If it is, it's much higher.
IMG_20140308_182509.jpg


Chevelle. Would be higher, but they're so common around here...
IMG_20140308_111406.jpg


Old truck, I say Ford, @ilikewaffles11 says Chevy. Care to ID?
IMG_20140308_120328.jpg


Finally, my favorite spot of the day (unless the white one is a thunderbird), Bentley Continental GT.
IMG_20140308_122219.jpg
 
Last edited:
Maybe it's the angle?? I think your Ford Thunderbird is actually a 1963ish Cadillac.

The truck is CHevrolet I think.
 
Truck looks Chevy
 
@homeforsummer Could we have found your old Fiat Panda?
Sadly not. Different reg, missing the accessories pack mine had, and whoever fit a tow bar to it needs to be punched in the back of the head.

Bloody awesome little cars though. Mine went to Scarborough, I think.
 
Spot without a picture, ignore if you want to.

Red Chevy Nova. This was restored nice, missing some chrome on the back window, but beautiful. Had just been washed.

Several Chevelles.

C2 Corvette. White, and a Coupe.

Another Sedan DeVille.

Porsche Cayman. Black, sitting outside of MLM.

A couple of vintage lowriders/hot rods that I couldn't identify.

And the Pontiac GTO. They had done some work to it. It was now a deep blue. Absolutely amazing car.
 
350 SL

13037864714_20e27e59dc_b.jpg



Beetle 1300

13037680173_35e17f4e61_b.jpg

13037874234_d8e63e27d5_b.jpg



S-Type R (Thruxton Jaguar livery)

13037529965_68ab415a2b_b.jpg



M Roadster

13037897734_4b7d5e19f5_b.jpg



Evo X GSR

13037535355_35492c4cc2_b.jpg



RS4 Avant

13037672743_61c450a1a7_b.jpg



370Z Nismo

13037521695_9acca5c699_b.jpg



Triumph TR6

13038799863_f8de043601_b.jpg




'50 Chevy 3100?

13037546065_f34ee8bf7f_b.jpg



Mk 2 Jag

13037892134_b3f9d06d85_b.jpg



Daimler SP250

13037867384_dc0a2b8382_b.jpg

13037687703_993c841119_b.jpg



'69 E-Type

13037545095_cc255293b5_b.jpg



Model T Tudor

13037547525_1f6f8be8a4_b.jpg



F10 M5

13037514605_cae2b6f3d7_b.jpg



Exige S Performance Pack

13037668403_32bf68fc23_b.jpg

13037673863_14d6f9a4d1_b.jpg



430 Scuderia

13040153224_d782b2015c_b.jpg

13039791515_3e2de4de40_b.jpg



Ariel Atom 2

13037666653_f1299f6df8_b.jpg

13040128113_b248fba036_b.jpg
 
I "liked", then un-liked @wiegerts post many times.:drool:

Because....Once was not nearly enough!:bowdown:
 
The Daimler SP250 is clearly the GEM! I only recall seeing one in this thread before.:drool:
 
Yes, that doesn't change the fact that they're old. I've never seen an AMC in my life, not even an Eagle.

Well... if you've seen an older Jeep CJ or a pre-facelift Cherokee, then you've technically seen an AMC. :p
 
Drove through a nice couple neighborhoods today, sunny and 37, not bad, but disappointed to only spot a Boxter S. Then he made a nice noise for me and I was happy, so I took his picture.
 
Back