Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,787,417 views
'Ey Jim! C'mere look at dis here critter! *chuckles* Boy, I tell ya I never seen one of dese- Sooobrus....

This is the funniest thing I've read all day! :lol:

Um, are my eyes playing tricks on me or do I really see a lowered Ford Transit in the background?

Yes, it's a very interesting custom Transit. Not really my taste though.
 
Um, are my eyes playing tricks on me or do I really see a lowered Ford Transit in the background?
20140122_150852.jpg
 
First Gen Honda Insight, spotted at a dismally wet Sainsbury's car park in Benton, Newcastle, N.E. England. How Many Left tells me there are only 219 of this type on the UK's roads making this an unusual spot.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
I might disregard the next C63 AMG I come across, like I do with the M3. They're starting to become an everyday spot around here. :lol:

14047802592_c8fdf70aa4_b.jpg



TR5 on German plates

14051348244_1bf96b14ef_b.jpg



Passed by a place near work hoping to find a red E-Type I saw the other week. Instead I found this GranSport MC Victory. 1 of only 180 that Maserati produced.

14051538884_ec37a228d5_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Those Maserati Gran Sports sound amazing, too, if you ever get to hear one. And glad I could help get you up in the morning, Cano!
 
Is it bad if I find the most good spots on Monday?
Sobru Burz
20140428_095753-1.jpg
Suuubruu Burz
20140428_095802-1.jpg

CL65 AMG!
20140428_101531-1.jpg

2007/08 CLS55 AMG I think. Was in a closed off parking lot.
20140428_100650-1.jpg

300D
20140428_100610-1.jpg

CTS-V
20140428_095425-1.jpg

I have no idea what this is.
20140428_093539(0)-1.jpg
20140428_100650-1.jpg
 
Series II Land Rover Defender, built in 1955 though looking at it, it could have been built yesterday.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4529.jpg
    IMG_4529.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
Wish they made that app for the US.
 
Wish they made that app for the US.
There's nothing stopping them... It would just be illegal :lol:

Also-does anyone know what the 40's/early 50's car I posted is?
 
Another awesome outing, although not as cool as Saturday.

Z28. Dude to my left (Out of picture) thought I was insane.
IMG_20140428_142001.jpg


SRT-8!
IMG_20140428_142803.jpg


C3 vette. There was a yellow one off to the right, but only the roof was visible, the rest was hidden by a wall.
IMG_20140428_142712.jpg
 
"BLAKNEL"? What does that mean?
 
There's nothing stopping them... It would just be illegal :lol:

Also-does anyone know what the 40's/early 50's car I posted is?

Not much help, but I was thinking Dodge/Plymouth late 40's...
 
I saw one that looks a little like it, Cano said this was a 55 dodge.
IMG_20140421_141235.jpg



Damn, I'm blind, not the same symbol, but roughly the same body type. Likely a Chrysler product.
Yours looks older, but has the same symbol on the back except flipped, so probably a Dodge.
 
Back