Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,789,001 views
Saw the most recent DB9 facelift model and a Porsche 944 whilst at the hospital getting physiotherapy for my dodgy knee. The hospital car park is generally an interesting place for cars - well-paid consultants = lots of nice cars.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 11
Good for the smaller pockets who cannot afford such supercars.

Renault Megane RS


And then there was this super cool car and right beside the Ford Focus RS. The super cool car is mine. :lol:

EDIT: From this angle the COOPER looks bigger than the RS.
 
Last edited:
Focus RS is good!? Didn't know that. I see one every now and then.

Edit: curse my automatically assuming everything that's common in America is common elsewhere... :dunce:
 
Focus RS is good!? Didn't know that. I see one every now and then.

Edit: curse my automatically assuming everything that's common in America is common elsewhere... :dunce:
They never sold the Focus RS in America ;)
 
They never sold the Focus RS in America ;)
Yeah, realized that after I said that and googled it. Why are there so many in Georgia? I see like, three or four a week. Maybe just a badge?
 
Maybe you're thinking of the ST?
 
Yeah, RS much cooler than ST, though I'd still like to see a Fiesta ST... Everybody sends the best stuff to England and we never get anything good over here! :grumpy: Well, that's an exaggeration, but it does irk me how many special models make it to the UK and not the US...
 
I love the look of the Euro RS more than the ST.
 
The Focus RS is cool the driver thinks he is even cooler. The car had a sticker attached:

"Don`t like my driving? email me: eats**t@gof**ckyourself.de" (Due to AUP I had to hide some letters. :lol:)
 
So much better.
 
You US guys do realise they're do different generations of Focus right?
 
Poor pic, sorry, but a Fiat Idea. Hand't heard of them before today, and according to how many left, there can be as many as 928 or 45 left on the road, as I'm unsure of the exact spec. (It's the mint green one behind the traffic lights, once again, I apologise for the pic :/ )
IMG_4574.JPG


Bring your kid to work day
IMG_4576.JPG


SL65 AMG, sleek German muscle.
IMG_4572.PNG

The opposite of the above, the hideous as standard Panamera GTS made even more hideous with the addition of matte grey paint and smoked lights...
IMG_4571.PNG
 
What's wrong with my comment? I was saying that I like the Panamera.
 
I like the smoked matte grey Panamera, too. :p
 
I like the Panamera.
Each to their own, mate. I personally think matte grey only suits certain cars, and smoked lights don't suit very many cars IMO. Added to this I despise the Panamera. But car taste is a subjective thing, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)
 
'Dat Ranchero :drool:
 
Back to the seventies 1966 and 1965 Mustangs

DSCN3285.JPG
DSCN3324.JPG


70's Bronco

DSCN3318.JPG


Early 70's Chevrolet Blazer

DSCN3319.JPG


Mustang that could be a Saleen?:boggled:

DSCN3287.JPG


SHELBY GT500 Mustang

DSCN3333.JPG


MG

DSCN3278.JPG


Toyota Celica SUPRA

DSCN3282.JPG


SL55 AMG

DSCN3305.JPG


SL65 AMG

DSCN3317.JPG


H1

DSCN3295.JPG


More H1's

DSCN3323.JPG


Oldsmobile?

DSCN3299.JPG


1957 Chevrolet

DSCN3329.JPG


VW Karman Ghia

DSCN3311.JPG


VW Beetle Convertible

DSCN3313.JPG


BMW E9

DSCN3294.JPG


Ferrari California

DSCN3316.JPG
 
Last edited:
Back