Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,728 comments
  • 3,788,306 views
These first two are spots from my better half. She did a nice job using her iPhone.:D

10255556_706141449426979_4292234001942164483_n.jpg


I told her I'll take this over a SUV or MiniVan any day!:cool:

IMG_1017.JPG


Ok now my spots.

BMW Z3 M Coupe (love the color!:D)

DSCN3340.JPG


Corvettes/Z06/GrandSport/C5/C6

DSCN3364.JPG


1969 Chevelle Malibu SS (so it says)

DSCN3372.JPG


1957 Chevrolet

DSCN3351.JPG


1957 Chevy and 1937 Ford

DSCN3348.JPG
DSCN3352.JPG


VW MK1 Cabriolet and Old Chevrolet StepSide

DSCN3359.JPG


Mini S Coupe

DSCN3369.JPG


Willys Overland

DSCN3371.JPG


VW Beetle

DSCN3344.JPG




MG

DSCN3358.JPG


Jaguar XK 140

DSCN3354.JPG


H1 and JEEP

DSCN3366.JPG


Military 6x6

DSCN3384.JPG
 
Last edited:
Yeah sorry. H1 would be correct for civilian specification only.
 
Just an old blue pickup for now.
IMG_20140501_191528.jpg

It was 50 feet away, we were doing 55, not a high resolution shot. Deal with it :p.
 
I love warm weather.

Here's what I got today (went to a small car show that happens every Thursday. Some of the cars that came weren't part of the show or just came to be at the restaurant/market/farm.

VW Truck
14085867254_5e5c70c97d_b.jpg

14062278506_d3aaf92192_b.jpg


This :drool: Impreza
13898786059_bf58093635_b.jpg

14062287306_b18f52f6de_b.jpg


I did a double-take when this entered. :lol:
13898787559_2a2ed1e16b_b.jpg

14062288836_810884f904_b.jpg
 
Charger Daytona
image.jpg

80s Daytona
image.jpg

Ram Daytona
image.jpg

Messed up M3 convertible
image.jpg

80s firebird
image.jpg

Rainy day as you can tell wasn't expecting to see anything good today.
 
Firebird is a early 90s based on that nose.
 
I've seen a few Peugeot iOn's out in the wild, but never an i-MiEV.

14086224061_43a2a27fb4_c.jpg

I never realised these were rare. Got stuck behind a black one the other day on the way to school doing 30 in a 40. The poor thing was probably flat out. :lol:
 
I never realised these were rare. Got stuck behind a black one the other day on the way to school doing 30 in a 40. The poor thing was probably flat out. :lol:

They've sold about 250 in the UK, not counting the PSA rebadged models. Most of them here are Peugeot's which I've only seen two or three of.

I rarely go past the local Mitsubishi dealership anyway, but I'm sure they had a test-drivable i-MiEV in the showroom at one point.
 
Last edited:
Today was a fairly good day.

Not one, but TWO SLK55'S in the exact same place. (Notice the Deli sign)
20140501_173518-1.jpg
20140502_094030-1.jpg

STi
20140502_114543.jpg

La Ranchera :sly:
20140502_104110.jpg

Tesla Model S
20140502_101511-1.jpg

Z06
20140502_115200.jpg

I might make a second post tonight as I have a couple cars that need ID's/opinions.
 

Attachments

  • 20140502_121102.jpg
    20140502_121102.jpg
    820.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
71-72 Monte Carlo.
IMG_20140502_091255.jpg


Datsun 310.
IMG_20140502_104155.jpg


71-72 Impala.
IMG_20140502_095120.jpg


Do I need to tell you? :lol:.
IMG_20140502_130431.jpg


The beautiful dandelion fields of Georgia.
IMG_20140502_131031.jpg


Old truck and lifted Impala (better pictures)
IMG_20140502_133047.jpg


'65 Chevelle, vintage truck, and the yellow C3 I told you about.
IMG_20140502_133017.jpg
 
What the hell is that and why isn't it in my driveway? :drool:
1970 or 71 Plymouth Custom Suburban. 9-passenger model (see the steps and handles on the rear). I see the 383 badge under the front side-marker light, too.

I used to drive a 71 Sport Suburban. Had a 383, also. That car was a blast when I was a teenager. I wish it was still around. 245k miles and it still just purred like new at idle but became a beast when you stomped on it.
 
Jensen... SOOOO BRITISH
and SOOOOO AWESOME
 
Back