Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,788,628 views
Fiat 500, don't laugh, not very common around here.
IMG_20140512_190557.jpg


And an amazingly clear picture of A C7 convertible.
IMG_20140512_192731.jpg
 
Thought I was done taking photos of the Model S, but in my neighborhood makes everything 2x better (nobody here has a Porsche of any kind, for example, I'm sure this car was just visiting.) Rain is cool, too.
tesla model s in the rain in my hood by spotterjeff, on Flickr

unless it keeps raining and you get trapped in your game store... but seriously, what are people thinking!
flooding by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
Thought I was done taking photos of the Model S, but in my neighborhood makes everything 2x better (nobody here has a Porsche of any kind, for example, I'm sure this car was just visiting.) Rain is cool, too.tesla model s in the rain in my hood by spotterjeff, on Flickr

unless it keeps raining and you get trapped in your game store... but seriously, what are people thinking!
flooding by spotterjeff, on Flickr
Only time donking would help.
 
Tastfully modded Bullit Mustang. Female owner.👍

DSCN4030.JPG

DSCN4032.JPG


Staying green..Cam Am and Victory.

DSCN4037.JPG


Green with envy over this Jaguar F-Type S

DSCN4059.JPG


VW Beetle/half green :dopey:

DSCN4065.JPG


Baja Beetle

DSCN4042.JPG


VW Van

DSCN4066.JPG


Porsche 911sc

DSCN4073.JPG


I've not seen one of these lately! Mazda RX-7

DSCN4068.JPG
DSCN4069.JPG


BMW M6

DSCN4048.JPG


Aston Martin DB9

DSCN4052.JPG

DSCN4054.JPG


Chevrolet Corvette C2 Big Block

DSCN4033.JPG
 
14159403406_92060d8cf7_b.jpg

14207665303_667e64be38_b.jpg


A Supra in my neighborhood that I've been wanting to photograph for months, but it hardly leaves the garage. The owner's a middle-aged guy who's anal about cleanliness (look at how manicured that lawn is), and the other car in the garage sits under a car cover. It appears relatively stock other than the exhaust and wheels, and has been courteously driven every time I've happened upon it.
 
That grass is fine enough for a baseball field.
 
Wow, that is one clean MK4 Supra.
 
Last edited:
Some sorta Merc... Wants 17k for it.. Couldn't see too much because I was in a hurry
image.jpg



Some sorta Vette.. Too common but this one looked different to me for a reason..
image.jpg



Z4 in here on the right
image.jpg



M5
image.jpg



FRS (FR-S ?)
image.jpg



Obvious 3000GT
image.jpg




And my wonderful European sports car (not...)
image.jpg
 
Z4s are only good if they're a M. Frss are good if they're nicely modified.
 
I think there's one of those in the back lot of a used car dealer up the road...

Anyway, found a way to sneak the Mustang back in here.
IMG_20140515_110753.jpg

Shot it through our back window, that's why it has that odd tint to it.
 
Oh yeah, you reminded me:

Pretty sure this said 300 SL on the back.
IMG_20140513_114840.jpg


And here's a pretty neat Buick.
IMG_20140514_153545.jpg
 
Warning: Large Post.
The two red and blue cars and the lifted trucks were taken when I was in Virginia this past week.
Also, I apologize for any sideways pictures or repeats, they were all taken with my phone. The two hummers are my local fire department and police departments new toys, courtesy of the Marines, The Mini is an original right hand drive mini, owned by one
of my friends at school, and look at the sticker on the door of the last one.
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 1 (2).JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 2 (2).JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG
photo 3 (2).JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4 (1).JPG
photo 4 (2).JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5 (1).JPG
photo 5 (2).JPG
photo 5 (3).JPG
photo 5.JPG
photo.JPG
 
Back