Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,788,060 views
That's actually the first thing I thought, but google image gave me all nice cars with lots of chrome, and I wasn't sure...
 
V10 m5
image.jpg
 
What is that behind the t-bird? I'm guessing those aren't the stock rims :lol:
 
image.jpg

Id?
image.jpg

Citation
image.jpg

Ml 63 AMG my car is in front of it.
image.jpg
Mercury
image.jpg

Blurry gt500
image.jpg

New WRX.
 
My mom sent me a Chrysler 300 and said it was an Aston Martin...
 
Last edited:
Close enough. Usually it's seen as a Bentley :lol:
She sent me a Genesis is and said it was a Bentley, too. Not today, that was a while ago.
 
Just asking what's special about the last pic?
 
I always see plenty of Imprezas not Legacy's. I think that Legacy's are in the shadow of the Impreza.
 
No offense but you're kinda bad at fitting a car to the picture :p


And what's special about the BMW? Looks like a rundown 5-series with a cheap black stripe...
 
There's just a ford van no legacys.
 
Fitting a car? The BMW is just plain different than the average BMW I always see. Different decals and such.
 
And what's special about the BMW? Looks like a rundown 5-series with a cheap black stripe...
Looks like it has a Hamann badge.
 
a few this evening

lotus evora blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr

this made me go what? they actually? really? Yes.
pontiac fiero 1984 indy pace car one of 2001 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

VR6!
vw corrado slc vr6 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

haven't seen a liftback before!
toyota celica gt liftback 1978 or so front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

toyota celica gt liftback 1978 or so rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ID?
unsure trailer queen by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy corvette c2 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

porsche 928 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

hadn't noticed the EP3 Si sitting there, decided not to crop it out
porsche 924s 964 turbo and honda civic si ep3 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

because it was right there in my face after taking the photo of the trailered car, still had my camera out...
ford f-150 svt raptor by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
I love the new Wraith. Maybe just fastback cars in general....
 
2 spots from last week.

Of course I screw up and don't capture the who viper in the picture.
14341382914_0f2ba1d9a3_o.jpg


and an El Camino in decent condition.
14155518708_22b9dd19a6_b.jpg
 
well, looks like you were moving pretty fast for the Viper shot with one of those cameras that works from the top down, and I'm guessing from the rural look that seeing a Viper out there is about as common as seeing an alien.
 
Back