Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,788,180 views
550 replica you mean, still great to see
Yes, definitely a replica, there is no way any person with any sense at all would own a real one in New England. Still an amazingly sexy car
 
Downtown with a friend and saw a NSX =D


image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
 
I just realized I have seen more original Ferrari F40's in my life than NSX's
 
I saw around 100 F40s in one day once :p
 
This is a car dealership here.. Yep, these are all for sale!
*PIC DUMP ALERT*
Some Mercs
image.jpg

MG?
image.jpg

Random Celica Convertible is probably the newest thing here
image.jpg

image.jpg

image_4.jpeg


Dodge Dart

image_5.jpeg

Camaro with original paint
image_6.jpeg

Chevelle
image_7.jpeg
image_8.jpeg

Jag
image_9.jpeg
image_10.jpeg
image_11.jpeg

1st Gen Barracuda
image_12.jpeg
image_13.jpeg
image_14.jpeg


Z/28

image_15.jpeg
 
First off, Holy Z/28!

Second,for future reference, dealership pictures go in a different thread :).
 
@DCybertron Great post, but for future reference dealership pictures go here. :)
 
Really glad he put them here though, I can't go in the dealership thread.
 
Dammit josh.

Uh, sorry? I don't know what for, though...

--

Pleasantly surprised by the number of cars I saw today on my quick trip to go pick up my uncle.

Beautiful 60's Miguel Camino.

IMG_1383.JPG


You can tell just from the picture that I'm quite a distance away from this guy, and I could still clearly hear him revving his engine where I was at. It sounded great.
IMG_1384.JPG


Brakes forever?! What a deal.
IMG_1385.JPG


Odd but cool little VW dune buggy thing.
IMG_1379.JPG


Nismo Juke just a few spots down.
IMG_1380.JPG


@Slash - mobile!

IMG_1386.JPG


Really glad he put them here though, I can't go in the dealership thread.

You're missing out on a lot. :)
 
I was gonna post wrong thread but your message was there after I finished typing mine.
 
1963 Chevrolet Corvette(split window), badge says Fuel Injection!!!:eek::drool:

DSCN5345.JPG


Corvette C7..Because blue!!

DSCN5334.JPG


MG

DSCN5343.JPG


VW Golf/Rabbit MK1

DSCN5292.JPG


VW Beetle

DSCN5304.JPG


Volvo P1800

DSCN5301.JPG


Jeepster Commando

DSCN5303.JPG


International

DSCN5307.JPG

Toyota Van

DSCN5320.JPG


1953-56 Ford F-100

DSCN5299.JPG


1953-56 Ford F-100 CrewCab

DSCN5331.JPG


1941 Chevrolet truck

DSCN5322.JPG


Jaguar MKII (different car from yesterday)

DSCN5332.JPG


Jaguar E-Type V12

DSCN5327.JPG


Subaru SVX

DSCN5293.JPG


1950? Ford Country Squire

DSCN5337.JPG
DSCN5338.JPG
 
Last edited:
I just realized I have seen more original Ferrari F40's in my life than NSX's

I have had the opposite problem. I have not seen a single Ferrari F40, but have seen quite a few NSXs. I saw one NSX nearly every day on my way to work for a few months about a year ago.

I saw this yesterday at lunch:

oW14f5N.jpg
 
Good place to spot. I saw a pic of a Carrera GT cruising there. I heard rumors that the owner is from my region.

👍 I heard rumors of the Carrera GT here also. Also there is a Ferrari dealer in Porto. They have a grey 458 Itália there...
 
More spots.
image.jpg

4s convertible
image.jpg

Plymouth colt, never seen one
image.jpg

Hurst challenger
image.jpg

Chevelle
image.jpg

Carerra a few spots away from the chevelle. Not my best day of spotting.
 
Back