Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,399 views
unnamed.jpg

During a visit downtown in Leamington, ON
 
that was my reaction exactly!

a few goodies this evening... but before that, in my neighborhood, never expect anything, missed a CTS-V, SRT-8 Cherokee, S63, and V70 R, nothing too special, except IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD!!! That never happens!!! Argghhh!!!

on to this evening though, when I was more prepared
jaguar f-type s roadster action by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ferrari f430 rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ferrari f430 front and george by spotterjeff, on Flickr

bentley continental gtc maserati granturismo tesla model s combo by spotterjeff, on Flickr

some high rollers at Hyde Park, which, oddly, never happens, so I was quite surprised to glance over and see them there!
maserati quattroporte front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

mercedes sl63 amg and quattropote combo by spotterjeff, on Flickr

maserati quattroporte rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

bentley continental gtc light blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr

mercedes sl63 and bentley continental gtc combo by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ford thunderbird 1957 black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

bmw m6 f12 black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy camaro ss 1969 or so by spotterjeff, on Flickr

porsche 911s by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and finally my favorite spot of the day! :p
nissan 240sx by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
Now that's what I call quality over quantity!! To great spots that would make my week for sure, maybe my month, both in one day!
 
Now that's what I call quality over quantity!! To great spots that would make my week for sure, maybe my month, both in one day!
Yeah, and the best thing is the VW Golf you can see on the far left side of the last pic. It's the car I took my driving test in, and I passed it. :D
 
Found myself in Mayfair last week. Apparantly brushed aluminium wrap is this season's fashion...

DSC_2677_zpsfa0903a2.jpg


DSC_2678_zpsa20d088f.jpg


...but the only car I felt I absolutely needed a picture of was this Carrera GT.

DSC_2684_zpsd5ba74b5.jpg


DSC_2685_zps71a40e5c.jpg
 
Says a particular word that starts with "D" in the title (plus I wanted to finally try the spoiler tags :D.)

Edit: Drop the Lambo, GTO goes up there.

I love that autotune! :p
 
3 years of spotting, and FINALLY, FFS, my first 348! Not that they've any good... (Edit: dammit, Mondial, probably better... only 4 seat mid engine cabrio ever...)
ferrari 348 spider blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ferrari f430 spider black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ferrari f430 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

fisker karma black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

maserati grancab white by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chrysler new yorker 1964 or so rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chrysler new yorker 1964 or so front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

hey, I think they're neat, and this ones in great condition!
mazda mx-3 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

for the lulz of not quite getting a shot...
maserati grancab red by spotterjeff, on Flickr

buick gs by spotterjeff, on Flickr

maserati quattroporte blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr

what's this?
chrysler unsure 1960 or so front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chrysler unsure 1960 or so rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

toyota supra a70 blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
yeah, caught that, too, two mis-ID'd Ferraris in one post, shameful...
 
Back