Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,399 views
You saw a 458 Speciale and didn't chase the guy down? Shame on you :p.
 
From the last two weeks:

40th Anniversary Mustang, if you're wondering why it's special.
40th anniv stang.jpg


911.jpg


I was lucky to get this one.
924.jpg


Amc.jpg


Beetle cacab.jpg


Bel air..jpg


C7.jpg


Dn.jpg


M3.jpg


My first M235i!
M235.jpg


Maserati.jpg


Almost missed this one too.
Rx7.jpg


S5. Really nice sounding.
S5.jpg


What I can remember:

Austin Yellow BMW M4 (I almost cried).
AE80-something Toyota.
440 Cuda (I almost cried there too).
 
OK I have been away a bit, I´m back, but I can not identify this one so I trust you:

14679611309_e9afea642b.jpg


I have been looking into photography a bit more, so my current pictures look like this:


12786892564_50d57cf369.jpg


14843276916_2794aa7d5c.jpg
14865920522_4169a9221b.jpg
14843278606_9faffe9e4b.jpg
14863185871_39c2ebea46.jpg
 
Last edited:
A few vehicles today.

Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition
Ford F150 Harley Edition.jpg


I passed by that body shop again and there was this wrecked '66 Thunderbird.
1966 Thunderbird - wrecked.jpg

I guess it's been a while since I've seen a "New Edge" Mach 1.
IMG_20140809_112122.jpg

IMG_20140809_141842.jpg


Buick Regal GS
IMG_20140809_142434.jpg
IMG_20140809_142447.jpg

and an early 60s VW Beetle that's a bit clean. It reminds me of the Beetle that I've seen in a few of those Volkswagen Commercials from a couple years back.
IMG_20140809_142501.jpg
 
Last edited:
had a rather classic sort of day...
mercedes w220 cab a by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ferrari 458 in the drive by spotterjeff, on Flickr

bmw m6 f13 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

what color is this??? best looking F10 M5 I've seen!
bmw m5 f10 vulcanic by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and actually, the highlight of my day, by far!
subaru gl leone 3 door hatchback awd rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

subaru leone gl awd 3 door hatchback front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

ford thunderbird 2nd gen white by spotterjeff, on Flickr

oldsmobile cutlass 1970 or so by spotterjeff, on Flickr

mercury cougar convertible 1974 or so by spotterjeff, on Flickr

what's this?
chevy unsure chevelle 1965 maybe by spotterjeff, on Flickr

in my neighborhood, lovely! and hate it that my flash is always set to auto when I turn the camera on, but when it goes off, the shutter speed is super fast, and there's almost no blur... hmm... still don't like the flash
willys jeepster i think by spotterjeff, on Flickr

very nice MR2!
toyota mr2 white by spotterjeff, on Flickr

mercedes cls63 amg parking like a champ by spotterjeff, on Flickr

dodge charger srt suber bee orange by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy corvette convertible c2 red by spotterjeff, on Flickr

pontiac gto soft top stacked lamps white by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and what's this?
chevy chevelle maybe supersport 1967 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

porsche 968 convertible white by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and oddly, my 2nd Speedster in 2 days, 3rd ever, one black, one gray, and one silver now
porsche 356 speedster 1957 silver by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
got some good ones in there! 1970 Boss, Corrado, Corolla, LTD for me. Hate seeing cars on grass... and seems like some deja vu in there...
 
got some good ones in there! 1970 Boss, Corrado, Corolla, LTD for me. Hate seeing cars on grass... and seems like some deja vu in there...
The ones on the grass were in the Gilmore Car Museum's parking lot.
 
yeah, still...

and you gonna get rid of the duplicate images above???
 
My favorite Mustang!
20140810_164946-1.jpg

I love Bugeyes... especially in STi form.
20140810_165039-1.jpg

SRT8 Cherokee
20140810_170001-1.jpg

And a Ferrari 360 whose sounds were so great I rolled my window down AND turned the music off.
20140810_165828-1.jpg

*All seen in a 10 minute span :D
 

Attachments

  • 20140810_164946.jpg
    20140810_164946.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • 20140810_165039-1.jpg
    20140810_165039-1.jpg
    444.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140810_165817-1.jpg
    20140810_165817-1.jpg
    658.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20140810_165828-1.jpg
    20140810_165828-1.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 15
Took these photos today

911 Turbo with body kit.JPG
930 deep dish.JPG
CARGOD.JPG
celica supra.JPG
Ferrari 599 engine bay.JPG
Fiat 500.JPG
gt3rs 4.0 rear.JPG
gt3rs 4.0.JPG
idk.JPG
Lotus Exige.JPG
Red Ford GT.JPG
 
ford gt by spotterjeff, on Flickr

jesus this photo came out nice!
austin healey gotcha! by spotterjeff, on Flickr

as did this one!
chevy camaro front camber by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy corvair corsa white by spotterjeff, on Flickr

audi r8 v10 coupe black front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

volvo amazon i think by spotterjeff, on Flickr

audi r8 v8 coupe blue by spotterjeff, on Flickr

plymouth roadrunner front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

aston db9 volante hjd front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

focus fail... but 3 R8's in one day is kind of crazy!
audi r8 v10 convertible blue blurry by spotterjeff, on Flickr

dodge something 1960s by spotterjeff, on Flickr
 
Back