Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,326 views
porsche 911 996 turbo by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

triumph tr6 too pretty by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

chevy camaro 1970s by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

bmw m235i convertible by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

mercedes amg gt-s split focus dammit by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

plymouth belvedere convertible 1966 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

lovely cadillac deville 1962 by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

mercedes s63 amg by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

not just a ghibli by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr

yeah, I've been standing on this circle again, nothing great yet but some nice shots of some decent enough cars... and less gas money than cruising around all day.
bentley continental gt by Jeff Goddin, on Flickr
 
DSC_0117.JPG


Almost certainly not "good" but anyone know what it is?

DSC_0118.JPG


And a 318ti!
 
That BMW isn't really a good spot.
 
That BMW isn't really a good spot.
On the last page people posted a Ford Taurus, a ratted out Trans Am, a base model 1974 Dart sedan, a Dodge Caravan with a satellite antenna on the roof, a Ford Escape with a satellite antenna on the roof, and a base model Civic with a destroyed suspension; but the car you take issue with is a BMW that sold fewer in four years than Honda sold EK Civics in one month.

Tell someone who cares.
 
Last edited:
I wasn't aware Polaris Slingshots were a good spot... I've seen like three of them in the past month.
 
I wasn't aware Polaris Slingshots were a good spot... I've seen like three of them in the past month.

Maybe they're not? I guess my thinking is it's a interesting shot of a unusual vehicle.
 
Maybe they're not? I guess my thinking is it's a interesting shot of a unusual vehicle.
If you like it, then post it. Wasn't saying not to, if that's what you thought. :lol:

I just see a lot of them.
 
Datsun 510, sweet! And C7...:rolleyes:
I never see 510s around here, but I was thinking Japanese.

And the picture came out alright, so I figured I'd go ahead and post it.
 
And in a certain way, the Beetle also pertains me as well, as that is a Mexican-built unit 👍 odd spot over there, that one.
Oddly enough the plate says Mexibug. I've seen him at my store a few times before.
 
Back