Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,786,065 views
The travel shots from today when coming home from my trip.

Well first, a Porsche 944 next to something @Slash likes (I think).
20160322_122504.jpg

Next, a SW20 Toyota MR2 that I passed by.
20160325_120109 cropped.jpg

A Ford Roadster that I don't know the model name of.
20160326_131139.jpg

Well, 2 Nissans; a Nismo Juke and R32 Skyline. I still haven't seen that many Skylines aside from the Infiniti badged ones.
20160326_133413 cropped.jpg
20160326_140522 cropped.jpg

Lastly; a passing Dodge Charger SRT-8.
20160326_144153 cropped.jpg
 
Yup, my 2nd one spotted too. ;)

Part of me was hoping that I would see one of those when I took that trip and I did.
 
"woo hoo i saw a car with a JPEG livery yay"
image.jpg

Seriously, check out the front bumper, you can see the pixels!

@RandomCarGuy17 I'd go insane if I saw an R32. Like this guy.
image.jpg
SKYLIINE!!!!!!! SKYLINE!!!!!!
 
Better Saturday in Chicago
458, and a Huracan parked on a street sponsoring a supercar driving school
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

G class
image.jpeg
Ghibli
image.jpeg
Bentley
image.jpeg
A SLS! First one see driving, thing was crackling like crazy
image.jpeg

S65
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Gran Cabrio
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

And then Bicolore!
image.jpeg

Drove by the dealership then did a nice accelration
image.jpeg
image.jpeg


E63
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

California
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

First wild I8 on Michigan avenue. I was in a taxi with the window up when it drove by
image.jpeg

I really like this picture.
Then a 911 today on the highway
image.jpeg
 
@Gotbeefboy564 I'm trying to get my local spotting buddies to take a trip to Chicago from Cleveland this summer, and see what you spotted IN MARCH convinces me even more that we have to do it!
 
@Gotbeefboy564 I'm trying to get my local spotting buddies to take a trip to Chicago from Cleveland this summer, and see what you spotted IN MARCH convinces me even more that we have to do it!
Here's more convincing,
They had this GT 40 in the dealership.
image.jpeg

This wasn't a replica. I asked one of three salesmen about it and he said it was a real one.
The main spotting streets are Rush that the dealership is on and Michigan avenue. But there's cars all over I just used those this weekend.
 
Here's more convincing,
They had this GT 40 in the dealership.View attachment 531368
This wasn't a replica. I asked one of three salesmen about it and he said it was a real one.
The main spotting streets are Rush that the dealership is on and Michigan avenue. But there's cars all over I just used those this weekend.
That goes in the event and showroom thread:lol:
 
Porsche 968 while on my way to work.
Original
image.jpeg

Cropped pic
image.jpeg
 
Lamborghini Gallardo
Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-26-46.png

Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-26-55.png


Bentley Continental
Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-43-28.png


Does this belong to here or to the Dealership/Event thread?
Mercedes Benz AMG GT
Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-44-01.png

Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-52-33.png


Subaru Impreza Sti
Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-45-33.png


Chevrolet Corvette C7
Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-46-36.png


Mercedes Benz G63 AMG
Screenshot_2016-04-01-22-47-16.png
 
Not sure if that's a Mark II, they weren't ever sold in America.
Toyota Mark II (3rd to 6th) = Toyota Cressida.
Wasn't Toyota Cressida sold in US?
 
Toyota Mark II (3rd to 6th) = Toyota Cressida.
Wasn't Toyota Cressida sold in US?
Yes, it was. I was going to say Cressida at first, but I thought the car in the picture was older than that.
 
Back