Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,706 views
Chevy and a Z4M, haven’t seen a Z4M in a long time.
6772DC15-134E-4851-90A8-BBDF8DD4E94D.jpeg
0ABDD6BC-03D9-420D-8DFF-62F581813F4B.jpeg
 
I guess this is rather special?

Charger SRT4, 6.4L

srt 4.jpg
 
How can a 6.4L 4-cylinder possibly exist?
By possessing the bore and stroke dimensions necessary to yield such a cylinder volume--5 inches (127mm) each is enough. If a 4-cylinder displacing 28.4 liters is possible, 22 fewer liters isn't exactly groundbreaking.

That said, I suspect it was a typo.
 
Saw this P4 "recreation", built from moulds taken from an original, lots of Ferrari parts, looked bloody awesome. It was in Hull at a car show held in the Minster, of all places. It shut at 4:30 and Mrs. Ten spotted it on Facebook at 3:30. Damn I had to drive fast to get there :D

Click to enlarge

Fez1.jpg P330InsideTrinity.jpg P330InsideTrinity2.jpg
 
Around DFW today.

Toyota Hiace visiting from Mexico. These weren't sold here so cool to see.
2WpBH6N.jpg


Shleby 350.
0sfixNg.jpg


Skyline GTS-T.
8WGNnUp.jpg


Rapide S.
NDhAxMi.jpg


Probably the best 720 I've seen.
XSfvng7.jpg

Cq88db0.jpg


Another 720 just steps away.
aJ33yL7.jpg


R8, Audi parking job included.
s4LgCTc.jpg


F12.
Ylk02sX.jpg

EdgiPLf.jpg
 
Let's see if anyone knows what this is.

IMG_0865.JPG

Spotted yesterday in Melbourne, AUS.

Not the best pic & if I had the time, I would've followed it for a closer look.
 

Volvo PV544 (I think, might be a PV444)


Ford Thunderbird (fourth gen)


Kia Stinger (first I've seen on the road, looks great)


Nissan 300ZX (Z31)


Mercury Grand Marquis (first gen Panther platform, and don't forget, this was considered "downsized.")


Chevrolet Chevelle (second generation)
 
Saw this 1965 Volkswagen Type 2 Camper at my local park.
 
Now that's a rare breed
There’s a few of them floating around here I’ve seen a yellow one that was a spectator at a car show and another grey one I saw in Detroit.
 
Random things I saw last week:
Triumph TR6
20180616_130219.jpg

Pontiac GTO 5.7 Coupe
20180616_130234.jpg

Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack
20180616_130258.jpg

Spectator Parking Lot spots for a car show I went to yesterday.

BMW Z3 M Coupe
42091818895_a6eec0bf2c_c.jpg


Toyota Corolla GT-S Coupe (AE86)
28125231887_edb3dc1772_c.jpg


BMW 325i (e30)
42091821445_48d750f397_c.jpg


Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
42091821095_1a63300743_c.jpg


Honda Civic Type R
28125233787_5f98ceda26_c.jpg


Honda Mugen Civic Si
42091820735_cfec203c75_c.jpg


Lexus RC F
42091820205_a9b68aed45_c.jpg


Nissan kouki 240SX (S14)
28125233157_1d7decb768_c.jpg


Toyota MR-2 (SW20), JPN Spec and I notice now Mazdaspeed 3s in the background.
42091819955_764339d2a2_c.jpg


VW Golf Mk.V R32
28125232757_bde8006508_c.jpg


and a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG
42091819365_5a6b27988e_c.jpg
 
BMW Z3 M Coupe
42091818895_a6eec0bf2c_c.jpg
The Z3 Coupe reminds me of a girl I knew in Turkey. She was very nice and a lot of fun to hang out with, but I thought she was ugly as hell. But after a while, I started thinking I had never seen anyone as beautiful as her. She hadn't changed, just my perception of her.
 
The Z3 Coupe reminds me of a girl I knew in Turkey. She was very nice and a lot of fun to hang out with, but I thought she was ugly as hell. But after a while, I started thinking I had never seen anyone as beautiful as her. She hadn't changed, just my perception of her.

But did she resemble a shoe?
 
Back