Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,340 views
Gt3 on my way to work.
C676ED0A-9F9D-4AA5-97D6-31E2CAE3EB69.jpeg
 
Saw an post-facelift NSX, black, black rims and window tint. Slight stance, but not overly noticable unless you look for it... Unfortunately Imgur removed mobile support because they're pricks so I can't upload a photo.
 
Saw an post-facelift NSX, black, black rims and window tint. Slight stance, but not overly noticable unless you look for it... Unfortunately Imgur removed mobile support because they're pricks so I can't upload a photo.

Try loading the page in desktop view. Might be a fight to get it to where you upload images, but should work.
 
This is against the OP but I want to mention that I saw a Citroen Traction Avant today. The against-the-OP-part; I wasn't able to take a photo.

Sorry.
 
Apparently he's one of those special people who think because their car is expensive, they get to have two parking spaces.
Betting he parks way in back for stores too so nothing hits it.
 
The GMC variant is quite a bit less common. Pity it's a later truck without the wraparound windshield. I wonder what the odds are it still has the 305 V6.
 
I'm not sure if I've ever seen one of these in real life until now. Have passed by a classic and an 80s Beetle though.



Apparently there's also another Phase II Viper (red with white stripes). It was parked in a driveway, but I didn't take a pic because I respect their privacy. Pretty hypocritical of me since I took a pic of an Aston in a driveway :boggled:. I've changed my ways :lol:. Same for an LC500 owner and a 1st gen Gallardo owner near me. Rarely get to see them on the road :indiff:

I missed a white 720S since I was driving :(
There was also a 1st gen 3000GT in an empty parking lot (how timely :dopey:), but I didn't want to seem suspicious being a random person out in the open going over to take a pic :lol:

I don't really even bother with F80s, F82s, most AMGs or Type Rs etc. anymore. See too many "dupes" everyday. Which reminds me of how I missed a chance at snapping a 454 Chevelle SS :(​
 
Last edited:
Recently, I saw these.

1st gen Cadillac CTS-V
20190905_140700.jpg

Honda S2000
20190908_150510.jpg

Jeep Gladiator, this is the first one I've seen.
20190908_190235.jpg

Lastly, a Bentley Flying Spur
20190911_121423.jpg
 
Stuff from today. I feel like I’m the only one posting constantly here
92A9EA76-66CD-4D31-A251-732BD422538F.jpeg
C58EE900-69D9-4769-819A-B1E187537B8D.jpeg

Was going to Radwood Detroit Ana saw two GT500s and a Mustang with clear taillights with M plates
E8EB59C5-E2E3-4DF9-97D8-BEE0F5320215.jpeg

422D19A9-C177-446A-BC77-CDDB19594E6E.jpeg
9468AF01-6B16-461F-A011-4E64EDBC9DBF.jpeg
4D3ABED1-A4BF-4B03-A26D-FE9DFFB121B0.jpeg
26EE7611-3F1B-4CDD-8852-2A37D4C7D4FF.jpeg

My black Fusion in the background.
3E72BFBB-BB38-428A-A05F-C1FE4B2DBF6D.jpeg

Second one I’ve seen
EE2C3B32-7A4B-4861-926F-58355E8F54E9.jpeg
DDEC451E-1682-442E-8B5A-F254A73A6D5A.jpeg
B03EFDA8-2A77-4F52-B077-38D73C9A0830.jpeg
841C3497-17E7-4740-BAD3-FFC15166A1F5.jpeg
F6DEC9DC-71F6-451A-B5D6-E4021CD4F462.jpeg
EC9962B0-8F14-4FE6-8212-DF794485BE83.jpeg
60DBBB9B-538E-4828-9123-2DB6B09510AA.jpeg
6E1F01C5-FD1C-4F0E-B626-8C195F81BB29.jpeg
84501A58-D593-44E4-9D21-FFA7857A0295.jpeg
724D675D-47F6-4468-AC8F-E57F31629E71.jpeg
3BAC15E9-920C-4421-8214-D2C67002EBA1.jpeg
B4F2E531-D62C-4163-8F67-D050977DA7D3.jpeg
A52B188C-7675-4E25-831D-14016E0CBD2A.jpeg
5B45CAC9-96D3-4955-A51C-37903182A6C9.jpeg
BC3788B2-715F-4AC6-BA95-F6C7C375BC02.jpeg
4DFC8665-4CA5-404F-B857-62AE23E7EEC4.jpeg
B9A0D401-5D9B-4148-803F-73872E7C8BC8.jpeg
 
@Gotbeefboy564 you may be one of the only posters in this thread, but your posts never go unnoticed. Clearly Michigan is a great place for car spotting and I encourage you to continue to post them. When I get my license in two weeks (and a car) I'll be able to do more car spotting and I'll post more in this thread 👍
 
@Gotbeefboy564 you may be one of the only posters in this thread, but your posts never go unnoticed. Clearly Michigan is a great place for car spotting and I encourage you to continue to post them. When I get my license in two weeks (and a car) I'll be able to do more car spotting and I'll post more in this thread 👍
Not just Michigan most of my spots have actually been in Detroit/Woodward Avenue area. Michigan is dead in the winter. I’m planning to do a Chicago trip in October so I’ll post stuff when I’m done there.
 
Back