Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,648 views
IMG_20190923_133320_1.jpg
IMG-20190923-WA0007.jpg


Saw this Today going to Work, AMG GTR.
 
It reminds me of Callaway. Wait, is that the same Greenwood that created the C3 Vette IMSA Race Car?
ca0815-219966_1@2x.jpg
 
Definitely digging that Thunderchicken.
 
What?! 9 posts on this page and only one exotic European metal?! That’s unacceptable! :p

For the first time, saw one of my most loved cars (one I love so much I decided to make my first replica of it in GTS’ livery editor) on the streets while returning home and getting an ice cream from a convenience store in the process. Didn’t even know that there’s one registered in HK until now, as I thought those were too limited to make it here.

833A7FA9-918F-4F8D-84E6-D00CEE9A6131.jpeg


59118DB1-EC29-4A99-BCFD-B2FAA8477776.jpeg


I think I prefer this over a standard one after seeing one in the metal.
 
An orange McLaren 600LT near Exeter on my way to work.

The number plate was AK60MCL so I wonder if it was a press car.
 
Stuff from Detroit Saturday
Right hand drive civic
9908CCA7-DAEB-4697-9B64-6F446266359A.jpeg
A24A542F-D8BE-4150-B71B-831079FD9948.jpeg

Haven’t seen a wild Opel GT before
C9D1DF92-17D8-48FC-B4BB-3745D44F9CC4.jpeg

R32 parked at a Walmart
28415AB9-75A9-4812-B910-698F2BBB7663.jpeg

Lingenfelter open house spots
7580390B-F6CB-4F7B-AC0E-18747B3EB613.jpeg
D209C5A7-0D15-4702-9715-A4271C2F0FC3.jpeg
42BD00F9-A66F-4844-A7A3-79C2585600C0.jpeg

Callaway corvette
EEC3F12B-D77D-41F2-9663-21FE07AFA341.jpeg
75E8A27A-EBE6-44B6-B533-BFBE922B1534.jpeg
499F98D3-C9F2-4325-9FE3-F00C6147B50B.jpeg
E6E824DF-F982-4CC4-836D-747C167221CE.jpeg
27083AB7-C712-4BA6-801B-C1C7E348B054.jpeg
 
A few days ago near Presikhaaf in Arnhem I saw.. wait for it...

...a Maserati Biturbo. Running. And sounding healthy. It made a lovely warm rumble as it pulled out of the junction.

I was on the bike waiting to cross so I didn't get a chance for a picture but I was genuinely taken aback to see one on the road that didn't sound like it would explode at any moment.
 
All I'm seeing are RAMS and Silverados. They are out in force. Ford should try cashing in on this.
IMG_7131.JPG
 
Went to Chicago/Ferrari of lake forest today saw some great stuff
GT500 in Indiana
0DE33562-68C7-4B50-B1D1-068C8FFF0D0B.jpeg
1A307606-71DD-4458-8371-DC12649BEF90.jpeg

55E26516-3508-40BA-9346-76D14153539E.jpeg

These were in the service area for the Ferrari dealership
4849BDA0-5952-4DAE-824C-2B9A34376D6D.jpeg
C7E541B8-26D1-4F00-BDF2-354C386E0ED2.jpeg
1D98A57B-99D9-45B1-BDEB-17661C0392E1.jpeg
7D04545F-D3C2-46D2-A3C5-98CF3D9682B3.jpeg
58AF7EDF-3CBC-42E5-A2BC-9AFCA456D83D.jpeg

FXX and Enzo
6AD03FAB-69B1-4D10-9A5D-6F9B7230DA81.jpeg
05B8EF99-53FE-4035-A101-B19A31B177AA.jpeg
8D3349EF-2037-4AE9-A766-6347D803ECBE.jpeg
8CEF44C5-C010-4A85-ABCE-16A781C69614.jpeg
401EC091-876F-4B29-A506-39D306DF70B0.jpeg

Red carbon Regera
D6FFFE8F-656A-4470-86B7-74FC03B7F90A.jpeg
9266401A-AE61-4C0A-8D89-8EF794DD8DD9.jpeg
13A75AB1-8363-4DE6-AA97-96280C49D50C.jpeg
E0B91063-8CC8-4887-A2D4-90A0BA9867CB.jpeg
DC829343-7C33-4714-8014-5256E1B6A28F.jpeg
BA9FBBD5-2744-4C3A-B54A-BAB27A602FD1.jpeg
3F340D7C-6219-4DA2-9991-6BD63BE61654.jpeg
F5203D6D-215E-4862-B1A6-5EE1DE2CC881.jpeg

EVO going for test drive in Chicago
FA38DBDE-EC9C-4756-9E32-02462A7A3AC3.jpeg
6BFFFC00-5CC8-484D-922C-C3FB66DEC0E6.jpeg
 
Great post! I've always heard that the Chicago area is pretty good for spotting. I guess that must be true.
Better in the summer, people are starting to put their cars away now didn’t see anything decent in the city.
 
Continental GT on the back of a trailer. With the windows left open?
73318484_10221054241285079_15606867476611072_n.jpg


A really bad picture of a G63 at the local grocery store.
75443051_10221054241725090_7223383007522979840_n.jpg


Audi R8 Spyder while visiting NH.
73014924_10221054242125100_1320173114570571776_n.jpg


Hope it's okay to post something that shows up at your work (when it's a dealership). An 840ci.
73186629_10220946851560403_5887413673252618240_n.jpg


E63 wagon at another dealer across from the one I work at.
72321272_10220936759228101_702591366122700800_n.jpg


Got another good spot, but I think it's more appropriate to put in the dealer/show thread as it was in for service. But the 840ci was only passing by.
 
I love that GMC 5-window pickup.
 
992 Turbo and 992 GT2 (+718 Spyder) on manufacturer plates. Low light conditions and from my bus...with a questionable camera.

rkEGVGe.jpg

hoGjyw3.jpg

Pretty sure this one was a GT2 because it only had two exhaust pipes, whereas the turbo has 4.

Bonus 718
u6KRJFU.jpg


I'm thinking they must have been on a photoshoot...that's the biggest reason for OEMs to come to San Francisco.
 
Back