Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,959 views
55 Shoebox
IMG_20231017_170353.jpg

Rebuild Volvo
IMG_20231018_144139.jpg


Toyota
IMG_20231018_143953.jpg
 
Saint Petersburg is flooded with Zeekr 001, saw 3-5 yesterday. Also, saw Jetour Dashing which is Chinese "Urus at home". I am sceptical about modern Asian design choices, but at least there are some interesting stuff.

Wiki stuff, didn't picture those

Jetour_Dashing_photo1.jpg
2022_Zeekr_001_(front).jpg
 
I didn't take any photos because I didn't wanna interrupt the time I was spending with a lady-friend, but yesterday's lovely weather lead to some real interesting cars being seen in Mystic, including an R33 GT-R!
 
A period film shoot in town saw a GAZ, Wartburg and a Fiat 500 plonked in town. The car with the big arse is a very Hudson-looking car with a Moskovitch badge.

20231105_125435.jpg
20231105_125409.jpg
20231105_125406.jpg
20231105_125353.jpg
20231105_125347.jpg
20231105_125334.jpg
20231105_125242.jpg
20231105_125252.jpg
 
Last edited:
Went out for a drive on an overcast Sunday afternoon and stumbled across what looked to be a club for Capri's stopped for lunch.
Some excellent examples on hand (Escorts and Falcons incuded). Very pleasant surprise.
c2.jpg
c3.jpg
c15.jpg
c4.jpg
c5.jpg
c11.jpg
c8.jpg
c13.jpg
c18.jpg
c19.jpg
 

Attachments

  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 19
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 18
  • c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 19
  • c5.jpg
    c5.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 18
  • c8.jpg
    c8.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 18
  • c11.jpg
    c11.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 14
  • c13.jpg
    c13.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 14
  • c15.jpg
    c15.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 11
  • c18.jpg
    c18.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 14
  • c19.jpg
    c19.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
My first Cybertruck sighting. Seen from a skybridge in downtown Seattle.
20231221_110444.jpg
 
I'm always driving when this drives around my neighborhood. She lives a couple buildings over from me. Finally caught her(the older than me lady owner) as I'm walking.
Had made a replica in GT7.
IMG_20231222_095454.jpg
20970155812643178.jpg


This just chilling while I'm at the barbershop. Mitsubishi.
IMG_20231222_095929.jpg
 
991 GT3

IMG_1578.jpeg


‘08 Expedition Funkmaster Flex Edition. 1 of 650 made.

IMG_1756.jpeg


Passat VR6, early 90s.

IMG_1771.jpeg


‘06 STI

IMG_1772.jpeg


3000GT

IMG_1787.jpeg


‘91 Saab 9000

07107A44-4A2A-4F02-ACDC-9270CBDDB538.jpeg


Lotus Evora

IMG_1797.jpeg


Mk.3 Supra Turbo

IMG_1800.jpeg


E36 M3

17657F1C-A1A8-4BD0-B42C-D52DAFFD01BC.jpeg


Cappuccino out front of a senior citizens’ apartment complex.

BA796AE0-E703-4DE3-B956-E86D718C3B9F.jpeg


Suzuki X-90

7CDF217D-8827-4465-84B5-54CD7F9855CD.jpeg


Fairlady Z32 Turbo

IMG_1748.jpeg
 
Back