Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,726 comments
  • 3,788,214 views
Volvo V70? Nothing too special about these, especially in Sweden. V70R though? Now we're talking.
1708360973552.png
Rover P4 (with bonus lime green Renault Twingo behind it). Need I say more?
1708361144195.png
 

Last generation Thunderbird. Prediction: If Ford ever builds another Thunderbird, it will be a crossover. After all, if the Mustang isn’t sacred, then nothing is.
IMG_0111.jpeg
 
Last edited:
IMG_20240308_150457.jpg

First Mach 1 I've seen in Australia. Thought it was an MGZ when I passed it in the parking lot.
 
Last month, I drove through Vegas and stopped by the big Terrible's gas station:
20240219_141201.jpg
20240219_141232.jpg
20240219_140723.jpg
 
Couldn't get a picture, but I saw a Fisker Karma for the first time in probably a decade on the way home from work today. I forgot they even existed.
 
Lotus Evora

IMG_2213.jpeg


Cutlass Supreme convertible

0374D51A-A4A6-4CE4-89AB-B43D5A3700D7.jpeg


S-10 Baja

DF60E290-A40A-4611-9778-D28D499EE02E.jpeg


Stagea

IMG_2134.jpeg


Caliber SRT4

5C9F60CC-5C36-4982-A9D4-185FF49637DC.jpeg


Early 80s 2-door Grand Marquis, significantly rarer than the sedans.

IMG_2091.jpeg


SL 600 R129

IMG_2072.jpeg


JDM import Legacy Turbo GT-B

IMG_2069.jpeg


Ferrari 296

IMG_1946.jpeg


991 GT3

IMG_2204.jpeg
 
Back