Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,725 comments
  • 3,788,142 views
A Kei van in traffic.
IMG_0986.webp
 
Just got back from inaugural Cars and Coffee meet. Stopped for some groceries and saw this. Ain’t no way I would have thought I’d see a BX in my neighbourhood. :lol:
View attachment 1487724
Are you sure you've not just posted a BX scape from GT7 by accident? 🤔
:lol:
 
Are you sure you've not just posted a BX scape from GT7 by accident? 🤔
:lol:
My photoshop skills are nonexistent. :lol: Australia continues to surprise me with cars that turn up here.
 
Anyway, is it OK if I post 5 months old photos here?
There's a lot to share from my trip to Japan.
View attachment 1487611
I guess it's fine, so, I'll be posting in small portions.

These are what I've seen on my first day in Tokyo, in June 2025.

RX-7 FC:
1761489751074.webp


A modified Impreza and Eclipse Spider ST-22:
1761490006554.webp

1761490058997.webp

1761490112185.webp

This Eclipse is an import, the 3rd generation Eclipse was produced in the US so you can see it's left hand drive.

McLaren 720S:
1761490251948.webp

1761490270478.webp


Skyline R34 (but not GT-R):
1761490334245.webp

1761493680695.webp


And a CR-Z itasha in some bodykit:
1761493840704.webp
 
Last edited:
My second day in Japan in June of this year, and now it's Yokohama.

Datsun Bluebird 510
1762024182671.webp


Mitsubishi FTO
1762024245484.webp

1762024253558.webp


Corvette C5
1762024278419.webp

1762024303205.webp


some old Mini
1762024374153.webp

1762024387024.webp


Toyota GR Supra
1762024442430.webp


some early 1960's American lowrider (Chevrolet Impala or Bel Air?), not what I expected to see on a street in Yokohama :D
1762024679459.webp


Nissan 180SX
1762024784620.webp

1762024823103.webp


Nissan Fairlady Z33
1762024860735.webp
 
BMW X5 M
20251102_094412.webp


Rolls Royce Ghost
20251102_111028.webp


Audi R8
20251102_115439.webp


Ford F150 Raptor
20251102_122136.webp


Kinda posting this as I haven't seen many of these, a Polestar 2.
20251102_122242.webp


Range Rover SV Autobiography
20251102_123501.webp


Aston Martin DB11
20251102_124413.webp


Mercedes-AMG G63
20251102_125732.webp


An attempt was made to take a picture of this Porsche 911 GT2 RS that went past me, but my stupid camera didn't want to focus. It was one of multiple 911s being driven around today.
1000006163.webp
 
Last edited:
I really wish i can take picture of it, but last day when i was with my parents i saw a weird Chinese minivan pass by, i tried looking for old Chinese minivans online but can't find what i'm looking for. It looks like a Kia Carens which i thought it was (until i see the badge, of course)

(this is what a Kia Carens look like, for reference)

1000128490.webp
 
Last edited:
From last weekend:

Porsche 911 Turbo S (991)
20251109_110852.webp


Chevrolet Corvette (C3) Stingray Convertible with a stupid squatted truck ruining the shot.
20251111_092234.webp


From today:

This Shelby Cobra replica was at the location of the car event, but isn't exactly in it.
20251116_103736.webp


A similar case for this Mercedes-AMG E63 S.
20251116_111115.webp


Also, a Mercedes-AMG G63.
20251116_111133.webp


A Roush Mustang in another spectator area.
20251116_111800.webp


Mazda RX-7 (FC)
20251116_111948.webp


Okay, some pictures when I decided to just walk around the city for a bit.

I saw this Alfa Romeo in another part of town, parked behind a Volvo wagon. From a google search, I think it's a GTV 2000.
20251116_125854.webp


The Volvo wagon in question.
20251116_125931.webp


Chevrolet Corvette (C7) Z06 Convertible in orange.
20251116_130026.webp


1930s Ford Coupe
20251116_130524.webp


I went back to the car show area and this C7 Corvette Grand Sport was passing through.
20251116_133932.webp


and one more Corvette, a C1 Convertible. I'm guessing 1961 or 62 by the grille.
20251116_135808.webp


EDIT:
I forgot a car, Porsche 718 Boxster GTS 4.0.
20251116_135607.webp
 
Last edited:
Passed through Bathurst to visit my brother-in-law.
Saw this JPS replica.
1000002586.webp


Wondered why I was seeing so many race cars on trailers. Made a quick stop at the circuit. It's Challenge Bathurst weekend! Totally forgot it was this weekend. So, score for me. :)
IMG_20251121_083729.webp
IMG_20251121_083739.webp
IMG_20251121_083748.webp
IMG_20251121_083804.webp
IMG_20251121_084205.webp
IMG_20251121_084217.webp
IMG_20251121_084231.webp
IMG_20251121_084245.webp
IMG_20251121_084310.webp
 
I really wish i can take picture of it, but last day when i was with my parents i saw a weird Chinese minivan pass by, i tried looking for old Chinese minivans online but can't find what i'm looking for. It looks like a Kia Carens which i thought it was (until i see the badge, of course)

(this is what a Kia Carens look like, for reference)

View attachment 1492241
Very cool. I've never gotten to see one of those before, ever in my life.
 
Back