Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,786,099 views
This bad boy (Aston Martin Valhalla) was test driving out on Utah highways and got pulled over for reckless driving, I'm betting it was more the officer just wanted to look at the car... 😏

 

Attachments

  • download.webp
    download.webp
    257.7 KB · Views: 13
To be more exact, it is a Volvo 1800 ES, the estate version.

By the look of it, these cars are probably fresh off the boat from the US. Probably about to be sold or waiting for restoration.
Oh yeah I think you’re right, the Volvo still has an American numberplate it seems
 
Last edited:
A shame that the photo doesn't show up but I was reminded of this spot when I saw an article about this exact car's recent restoration:
My dad sent me the same thing today. I'm very glad it's been given the treatment it deserved. My photo of it rusting away is on a dead phone, maybe buried deep on an account somewhere else.
 
Good stuff! Loved hanging around Prahran when I lived in Melbourne. Used to get a taste of home by going to TGI Fridays for Jack Daniel’s ribs over on Chapel Street.
 
ATS-V coupe

IMG_3294.webp


SL 63 AMG

IMG_3296.webp


Huracan

IMG_3314.webp


F-Pace SVR

IMG_3328.webp


Pulsar EX-A

IMG_3359.webp


Festive 180SX

IMG_3364.webp


‘68 Camaro

IMG_3368.webp


Rare color first gen Insight

IMG_3443.webp


Dodge Stealth R/T

IMG_3445.webp


Evoque convertible

IMG_3464.webp


S8

9587DD2E-43AC-4CA0-80B2-45655DF0B51E.webp


Saturn SC-1 still on the road

6FEF2B71-24DB-404E-B85B-6BC65FA71171.webp


C 63 AMG

IMG_3352.webp


‘55 Buick Special driven right after a snowstorm.

IMG_3472.webp


Flying Spur

IMG_3366.webp


TT RS

IMG_3311.webp
 
Nothing too crazy but these are a few cool cars I saw yesterday:

C9AB9FC2-919F-4238-9160-87E6ECAB510F.webp


I‘m not a fan of the matte black wrap but this modified M4 looked badass!

2D30BA55-6A2E-468E-AB70-DEB2C6E9DCD5.webp


4582333F-3650-450D-B943-994EC1428B82.webp


C09E20FC-5ACD-499E-8C85-BAE709123713.webp


460E7040-128E-4575-AF7B-14D6D319944C.webp


Love the M8, it‘s pretty much my favorite of BMW‘s current lineup.
 
Last edited:
It was early today when I was out for a buffet. Almost forgot about the Ferrari dealer nearby, so I peaked without actually going inside. I was more focused on that 296 Challenge. And it was only when I shared it to a friend hours after leaving, that it was a F430 16M Scuderia Spider.
IMG_8475.webp

Honestly, I thought it looked like a used unit of a standard F430 Spider.
 
A bunch of stuff I should’ve posted a while ago:

IMG_0472.webp


IMG_0375.webp


IMG_0322.webp

IMG_0487.webp


Also my mom’s neighbor already “got rid” of that Ferrari and got a Vette
IMG_0233.webp
 
Last edited:
Alright... Now that looks worthy of spending some money. The old 57 and 62 are ugly, but this is a choice ride.
I completely agree! The interior also looked visibly better than in a regular S-Class. The general layout was the same obviously but the leather looked of much higher quality and it also had a unique wood trim!
 
Last edited:
Is this a real c63 black series?! I haven’t seen one yet but those a very cool cars. Nice spot.

And a v8 vantage that I saw the other day in the middle of the Canadian winter. The driver gave it a pull when the light turned green😁. (Sorry for the picture quality my cars was a little dirty)
IMG_1129.webp
 
Last edited:
Is this a real c63 black series?! I haven’t seen one yet but those a very cool cars. Nice spot.
Yes, it's a real one. I saw it a few minutes before I went home.
 
IMG_20260127_073500.webp

Haven't seen an Alfa hatch in a long while.
IMG_20260127_083834.webp

Taking a bite of my BLT. Just caught the i3, but didn't notice the Forester was coming into shot.
IMG_20260127_091246.webp
IMG_20260127_095045.webp

Rare Z on the calm streets.
IMG_20260127_100956.webp

Troop carriers are everywhere, but this one was nice. Missed a vintage one with cool vintage stripes.
IMG_20260127_103514.webp

Clean FG XR6 Falcon Ute.
IMG_20260127_103518.webp
 
2012. Tow-Tater in Kansas.
Thought I'd lost this forever when the USB of my photos went down. But just found a low res printed copy 😀
20260127_095007.webp
 
Last edited:
Back