Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,784,761 views
So you got a picture of a boring GT500 yet missed the sweet late 60's Mustang variety? 👎

:lol:

Yeah. It was on the other side of the street, which meant I'd have to run across it, waving my stupid phone in the air... :indiff: I like spotting cool cars for this thread, but not enough to look like an idiot :)

What Porsche. All I see is a Chevy Malibu with an enormous spoiler in the background.

Don't be raggin' on my ride like that.


M
 
A rare sport for me. I really need to get a decent camera if want to be given some credit around here

PIC-0133.jpg

PIC-0132.jpg
 
this was a pretty cool car to see...not too common around my area:)
0925081249.jpg

old school Audi!!! It was in amazing condition
 
From the past week or so.

Dodge Viper, had the cheesy exhaust heat shield ever, looked like someone took tin foil and put it on the side of the car.
IMG_2077.jpg


Audi Q7 3.0L TDI
IMG_2079.jpg


And just to show off my camera, this was 12x digital zoom, in a pickup, going 50mph.
IMG_2081.jpg


Ferrari F430 convertible, we were nice and let the guy out, he returned the favour by giving a heavy bit of throttle.
IMG_2084.jpg


Porsche 911
IMG_2105.jpg


Flying Spur
IMG_2107.jpg


CL55 AMG, one of my favourite modern Benz's
IMG_2108.jpg


SL500, Maserati Quattroporte, and 911 drop top in the same photo
IMG_2109.jpg


Pretty ragged although I'm not sure what it is., maybe a Studebaker of some sort?
IMG_2111.jpg

IMG_2110.jpg


A well done 350Z, it's not common to see a done up import around here.
IMG_2113.jpg


Mercedes-Benz coupe of some sort, I'm sure one of our Benz guys around here knows.
IMG_2114.jpg


Isuzu Axiom, you know how rare these things are?
IMG_2115.jpg
 
Last edited:
And your Porsche Cayman S is actually a 911 (997) probably S but I'm not sure.
 
Pretty positive that Viper is also a Copperhead model.
 
I saw one just the other day. Are they really rare?

I see maybe two a year, they didn't sell well, at least in these parts.

That thing you don't know is a Volvo P1800.

Cool, thanks.

And your Porsche Cayman S is actually a 911 (997) probably S but I'm not sure.

Guess I got my pictures messed up when I uploaded them to photobucket.

ReventĂłn;3176814
Pretty positive that Viper is also a Copperhead model.

Ya it probably is, nothing to special though.
 
Dont know what this mitsubishi is, and im too lazy to google it up

Right hand drive and all, but with ontario plate. Must be pretty rare in North America

0410081048vp6.jpg
 
Dont know what this mitsubishi is, and im too lazy to google it up

Right hand drive and all, but with ontario plate. Must be pretty rare in North America
Its a Mitsubishi i. Must be really rare since it was only available in right had drive markets. 👍
 
dont know what this mitsubishi is, and im too lazy to google it up

right hand drive and all, but with ontario plate. Must be pretty rare in north america

0410081048vp6.jpg

wtf?! I was at that same futureshop today at 2pm

isnt that the car hammond was making fun of... with the deodorizing roofline and all:dopey:

believe it was called the mitsubishi I. Mid engined turbo charged 600cc motor with 63 hp!:ouch:
 
I like how that guy drives a ferrari and wears a ferrari cap.
 
Its a Mitsubishi i. Must be really rare since it was only available in right had drive markets. 👍

Or how cars 15 years or older are the only imports allowed to be imported into Ontario!
 
that guy mustve had some connections to have gotten one of those in here xD
 
Isuzu Axiom, you know how rare these things are?
IMG_2115.jpg
I just saw one the other day, actually. My first thought was "Man, I haven't seen one of those in months." They definitely stand out in a crowd.
 
Or how cars 15 years or older are the only imports allowed to be imported into Ontario!

You can get a foreign car driven locally for up to 6 months on work permit. I'm guessing that's what this is because of its lack of [red] diplomatic plates.
 
MR2
95-7.jpg


Z06
99-16.jpg


Cougar
100.jpg


Zebra...thing (notice the mohawk!). Anyone know what this actually is?
94-4.jpg


G500
97-10.jpg


MR 9
98-13.jpg
 
Last edited:
Even if it was an American brand, it still looks like a Japanese company actually built the thing.
 
So you saw a car just like yours in the same parking lot you photographed yours? Weird...:scared:



:lol:
 
Fresh out of the wash (and tire polish)? Nice car 👍
 
HAHA at that white evo!
my friend raced one today:) the mr2 won!
Anywho, there was a brand new DB9 in front of the office today
aston.jpg
 
Back