Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,657 views
If AMG did a V-Class...

mer_vclass_00a.jpg
 
That's an awesome van, makes you wonder why Mercedes was never crazy enough to try it.
 
That's an awesome van, makes you wonder why Mercedes was never crazy enough to try it.

Totally agree... The one thing I don't like about the rims on it, they look fake and plasticy, not like the real AMG ones...
 
Totally agree... The one thing I don't like about the rims on it, they look fake and plasticy, not like the real AMG ones...

those wheels are from Lorinser, which some would argue is equal or better than AMG wheels. I'm not a huge fan though
 
Nice shot! 👍

Serge: Good job on that Z4 M Roadster photo. So what did the owner think of you when he caught you taking photos of his ride? :p
 
Old Skoda Felicia. Saw it earlier this summer.

 
It kind of is against the rules because they were shot at a dealer. :indiff:

Thanks though!

Wile Canada is frosting up you should come to SF, you can photograph super cars here all year round :D

BTW those shots are absolutly awesome... even on these crappy school monitors :yuck:
 
Nice shot! 👍

Serge: Good job on that Z4 M Roadster photo. So what did the owner think of you when he caught you taking photos of his ride? :p

Thanks Muza.
I told him that it was for a Forum and then he said why not,but first he thaught that it was for something else.
I said that I was not planning to steal his car,then he said no not that.
Dont know what he meant.


Carrera cabrio.


944 Turbo.


BMW 1 Series.
 
Forgot this one... Wish I got more than a pass-by to shoot this amazing paint.

a203.jpg



HFBGSDFNSDHFSAGHFGHT!!!!

Now I can see it. oh man.

oH.

MAn.

big please. BIG. NOW.

That's metallic paint without the clear (: its a 54 Buick I think, dunno, too custom to tell, if I saw the nose, maybe. :dopey:

Edit: 1953 (:
 
Last edited:
Holy crap, a store for all your construction working needs! :crazy:
 
exigeracer you have done it yet again, real pleasure for my eyes... keep them coming man, you've got an amazing photography portfolio going on.
 
Tuesday night.




300C with SRT Design badge.




R8.
Sorry for the crappy photos.
 
Last edited:
I believe that would be 300C, not C300 (Chrysler may have been part of MB, but they didn't start using MB names ;))


:D
 
Last edited:
That's an awesome van, makes you wonder why Mercedes was never crazy enough to try it.

Well, they were crazy enough to create the R63!
 
Last few days

viper_srt10-100408.jpg

SRT-10

viper_srt10_coupe-100408.jpg

SRT-10 Coupe

viper_rt10-100608.jpg

RT/10 being passed by S63 AMG @ triple digit speeds

escalade-100408.jpg

Escalade Hybrid on Michigan M plates!
 
Every time I see an Escalade hybrid I just shake my head and wonder why someone would actually buy one.
 
That old car is a bit rough, especially with the rust bubbles coming through. They are awesome photos though. You have the best photographed spots on these boards which I always enjoy seeing, even if the subject matter is a bit meh.
 
What? Looks more like an Audi then a BMW. :p

audi_a3_cabrio.jpg

Thanks for correcting me Muza.👍




Unknow Oldtimer.




Alfa GTV.




BMW M3.


Fiat 500.


Flying Spur.




Alfa Spider.


VW Corrado.

I missed a Targa 4S.No memory space in memory stick.
 
BMW M3 on FAIL wheels.

There could be an F50 down at that Ferari workshop I put pics from the other day tommorow, Hopefully get a pic.
 
I think he means he saw an M3 with bad wheels, he just didn't get a picture of it.
 
Back