Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,659 views
He could but it seems unlikely considering the fact that those are standard M3 wheels.

Unless he thinks that the standard M3 wheels are somehow FAIL wheels! :lol:
 
I'm suprised that nobody picked up on this photo I posted back in August. Do you recognise the area from any 3 particular Gran Turismo games? :lol:

 
I'd bet for SS Route. ^^

Edit: Hell no... It's New York.
 
Last edited:
:odd: It's not New York. First off, there's Japanese cars and Japanese plates. Second off, it's too clean and I've never seen anywhere like that in New York..
 
Ummmm the last turn(hairpin-ish) in Toyko R246
 
Ummmm the last turn(hairpin-ish) in Toyko R246

Yep, it's right next to the final turn on the R246 track (Note the blue sony building in the background). And that's also the bridge you drive under. 👍
 
So the stock M3 wheels are fail wheels? :odd:

I was under the impression that as far as driving dynamics were concerned, the standard (sized) wheels were for the win wheels?

I guess for some folk M3s are bought for pose value above anything else.
 
Eh I figured he meant he saw an M3 with DUBS or something. :lol:
 

Fiat 500.

Those Fiats can be seen everywhere you look :)
And most of them are in white, although I've seen one in beige.

In my opinion they're more of a fashion accessory than anything else.
It's like the car equivalent of an Ipod
 
So the stock M3 wheels are fail wheels? :odd:
Hardly. They may not give the car the same look as the optional wheels, or the 19" ones from the BBS, but they aren't fail wheels.
 
Personally I think they ruin the whole look of the car. :)
 
I could say that about alot of factory wheels to be honest.
 
I got photos of the 1940 Ford Deluxe!


Took a while as I needed a good camera and for the fact I could not get the original photos on the PC from the cell.
 
Those Fiats can be seen everywhere you look :)
And most of them are in white, although I've seen one in beige.

In my opinion they're more of a fashion accessory than anything else.
It's like the car equivalent of an Ipod

Last week I saw one in orange,but I was to late to take a Photo of it.

Some blurry photo's.




Cayman S.
 
Last edited:
101-36.jpg


102-33.jpg
 
Last week I saw one in orange,but I was to late to take a Photo of it.

Some blurry photo's.




Cayman.


I no im suppose to hate that car...but for some reason its my favorite porsche:ouch:
 
Those are great photos - but NOTHING can make that car look awesome.
 
Cars that I get to walk around and really look at the lines of when photographing usually change my perspective of them a great deal, mostly for the better. The STi kind of follows this. I don't like it, I still think it's ugly, but I can see where they wanted to go with it. I'm not sure they pulled it off, but I could see what they wanted. There is actually one particular angle from the back where the STi is the absolute worst and looks like a big old rock, for lack of a better term.

PS - thanks for the e-props.
 
Those are great photos - but NOTHING can make that car look awesome.

I was thinking the opposite; the more and more I see the car, the more it grows on me...
 
Lets post some stuff.

This 1954 Bel Air was just rotting there when I found it years ago and it’s still like that in the same place, only worse -_-
yui005.jpg


Then close to it, a 1955 Chevy ranch wagon two door, a very very rare car here, it was pretty sad to see it in such a bad shape, but pretty restoreable… gotdamn if only Ijusthad money…
yui003.jpg

yui004.jpg


Then, a 1977 Camaro, then in pretty good shape with gigantic rear Cragars (real) and a mean stance, bulky hood too. I recently found this car again, far away from where it lived (and where this photo was taken) severely neglected, wich is also sad. I’ll post it later.
yui001.jpg


I think this is a repost, bur bear with me, I have too many pics; 1954 Ford with fake Cragars:
xvsx078.jpg

xvsx076.jpg


From same day, a Renault 10 and an old Volvo wagon, taken in movement on horrible light conditions, hence the blur, sorry >.<
xvsx074.jpg

xvsx075.jpg


This one is a repost but I so love it, the cleanest bus you&#8217;ll ever ride in:
xvsx063.jpg


Clean, elegant 3 series with BBSs:
xvsx062.jpg


Next bunch were taken at 6:00 pm with zero light and in a car moving in the other direction of the cars pictured, so they are bad but they could have been really worse. Bentley something:
xvsx059.jpg

7 Series:
xvsx058.jpg


Enormous, ENOOORMOUS International Crew Cab long bed with raised suspension just popped by downtown Mexico with a freaking cool noisy diesel engine, I presume it was a late model engine swap because as far as I know, International did not have Diesel engines way back then. Correct me if I&#8217;m wrong. Anyway, this was cool, sooo mean:
coyocoyo048.jpg


Same place same day, 1972 Mustang GT351 with Magnums and flames painted in the black stripes; I recently discovered this car lives near my house and has been left to rest for sometime, it sits on two flats inside a house.
coyocoyo033.jpg


Pile of rust that once was a 1948 Chevy pickup, I was amazed at how rusty this thing was, there were actually pieces of it in the ground! It was by my house a couple days then it was gone, presumably to the scrap yard&#8230;
chuikita173.jpg

chuikita175.jpg


This late El Camino with Ronals belongs to an actor, I think that&#8217;s quite neat, this thing is his daily driver.
chuikita160.jpg


Finally, the icing in the cake,: check out how cool this thing is! I mean, I had never seen such a widebody, I dont know if it&#8217;s a kit or its custom made, but its outrageos!! I&#8217;d looove to buy it and give it the full track car treatment, turbo VR6 or stroker 2.2 liter with Webers, wide as heck Advans with BBS LMs, coilovers, a carbon panel with full VDOs, Brembos, full cage, red Recaros, you know, the drill; sadly, this thing just sits there&#8230;
chuikita158.jpg



no rice today so you can put attention to the WideBody MKI
 
That BMW 3 series is just on normal BMW rims, you can even see the logo in the centre.
 
I believe International used a Nissan Diesel for between like 1976 and 1980. It is still possible they swapped in a different diesel though.
 
Back