Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,784,977 views
*Looks at IS*

*Looks at Phantom*

No, they aren't tiny wheels, just tiny for the car they're under.
 
993 Turbo
por_993turbo_00a-2.jpg
 
Who buys wheels for a Phantom that are smaller than stock?
 
Nice 993T. The 996 behind it aint too shabby either
 
Rue
993 Turbo
por_993turbo_00a-2.jpg

Is that a veilside kit or something :S


My neighbor has a dc2 type r which I have previously posted photos of,
But during the summer he painted it matt black and i never took a photo
3864550724a9385663298o.jpg
 
I don't know why my post was deleted, but I'll try again:
Corvettes007.jpg

Corvettes010.jpg

Corvettes011.jpg

Corvettes012.jpg

-kevin
 
I don't know why my post was deleted, but I'll try again:
Corvettes007.jpg

Corvettes010.jpg

Corvettes011.jpg

Corvettes012.jpg

-kevin


oh got damn.

That thing looks hot even in cellphone pics.

and also, hardcore yellow thing, Rue!!!!
 
and also, hardcore yellow thing, Rue!!!!

Man those yellow things are just awesome! I want a yellow thing someday, preferably with a plate that says YLWTHNG! :lol:
 
Man those yellow things are just awesome! I want a yellow thing someday, preferably with a plate that says YLWTHNG! :lol:

come to think of it, it would be an awesome plate.
 
Yeah, sorry bout that. I couldv'e sworn that I posted that in this forum. Anyways, those aren't cellphone pics- they just kinda suck cause the sun was killer! -kevin
 
Espirt thingy. Had 007 sticker on the side or something.

dsc00811ry7.jpg
 


Dont know if this will spin anyones wheels..but, its a brand new Gran Turismo at our dealership, looks pretty cool in red for a change
 
Saw this today.
gxpev4.jpg

Not super exciting, but I can't believe anyone bought one.
 
G6 GXP thingy with the wonky spoiler? Yeah, they're CRAWLING over here... >.<
 
Espirt thingy. Had 007 sticker on the side or something.

dsc00811ry7.jpg

That place looks awfully familiar. And so is the car, I've seen it a fair few times around the city area at school.
 
Really? Unregistered and everything.
 
I was wandering through F-Chat today and i found this an interest read. I know some of you are frequent visitors to fchat but Im going to post it here for those who dont read it

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221834

I post on Fchat in the HK spotting thread and ALL the exotic car owners on there are 100% supportive of having their cars taken photos of. I ended up sending the full size version of his car to a 575 Superamerica owner. The chaps on there are some of the most down to earth people I've spoken to and a real pleasure to converse with. Out of courtesy I always blank out the plates, something which I think I will be doing from now on here.


I got a hardcore white 'thing' for you today Cano, parked outside my house this morning:

996 GT3 (RS wing)
por_996gt3_00b-1.jpg


por_996gt3_00a-2.jpg


Last night:

Audi RS6
aud_rs6_00a-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
both white things are pretty damn hardcore, the Audi looks awesome. who in heck are you to have that parked outside your house? the most I've had parked outside my house was a very modded Mini and a tattered Alfa Sprinter in the brake shop @ next corner. Damn Mexico.

white with gold = FTW.
 
Back