Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,679 views
From tonight:

599:
IMG_0855.jpg


California:
IMG_0857.jpg


RR Silver Shadow:
IMG_0859.jpg


Phantom:
IMG_0860.jpg


STi. Got bored while waiting for a train to pass:
IMG_0861.jpg


Virage:
IMG_0867.jpg


SLR 722S Roadster. One of 150 in the world:
IMG_0870.jpg


360 Spider:
IMG_0875.jpg


456:
IMG_0876.jpg


California:
IMG_0877.jpg
 
When I was driving around Saturday looking at dealers, there was the Sirocco ABT on the street,

with a standard R in front:
6862468801_d770e17a9d.jpg

6862468129_c4cfb3316d.jpg

6862467183_a6e8ee4cc7.jpg


Sunday coming back from a walk in town Porsche GT3:
6862475869_6e1d2cdbc7_m.jpg

6862482395_a695b3fb50.jpg

6862481543_c1109e9013.jpg

6862480795_7f7ea40f2e.jpg

6862480241_c4c43dca04.jpg

6862479439_4c8a0182f7.jpg

6862478189_e571e60ece.jpg

6862476941_0f855d88f2.jpg


Seen a lot of these lately Abarth Uno Punto:
6862485103_cc9eca12b5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Snow tires on the GT3? Dedication right there!
 
Snow tires on the GT3? Dedication right there!

I saw a lot of RR Porsches driving the last days when the best temperature was -6 Centigrade. I checked a detail picture and the tire does have a snowflake.
 
The wheels on the GT3 look really nice. Driving a gt3 in the snow = WIN
 
No, the ABT Scirocco looks exactly like that. The rims are stock Scirocco rims, probably becaus those are fitted with snow tyres..

And I'm glad to see that GT3 has snow tyres on it, that's awesome!!
 
Why wasn't the Stagea sold here? It's just as good as or better than most SUVs in just about every way.
 
Because we have Volvos? And as Rue has previously documented, yes, the Stagea can indeed be very cool.
 
Late post but this R8 was parked at Eddie V's during a superbowl party in Fort Worth.
IMG_0977.jpg
 
I'm not a fan of matte, but that looks pretty sexy.
 
Saw this 'beauty' in the parking lot at Chick Fil-A today. An old GMC Sonoma with a custom paintjob, blue and chrome wheels, 'R' badges, and a fake hoodscoop. And let's not forget the Altezza tail lamps, the wannabe V8 badge on the back, and a faux billet grille on the front. It also comes with custom damage on the front bumper. It also had tacky seat covers, a steering wheel cover, and a blue center console. Boy, oh boy. :dunce:
IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg
 
Haha... Wow, that is quite something! At what point does someone regret doing that to a vehicle?
 
I see cars like that every now and then round town. I really want to ask the owners "Do you really think that looks good?".
 
I see cars like that every now and then round town. I really want to ask the owners "Do you really think that looks good?".

This. I know a guy who ownes a 1980 El Camino, it isn't the prettiest model you can get, but the car was properly looked after, Dark green metallic paint, all original parts etc etc. Just a good car.

The car is now matte purple, painted with a roller, with absolutely hideous 5 spoke rims. The exhaust sounds like a didgeridoo, 4 inch pipes on a 350ci. with original manifolds.

People like that need to be protected against themself.
 
Please tell me the owner of that GMC works at RadioShack.
 
Please tell me the owner of that GMC works at RadioShack.

Most likely no. :scared: The kind of people around here that drive such vehicles are usually your low income, low intelligence guys in their 20's who blast Hispanic rap music while they're driving. A person that works at RadioShack would probably drive a Scion or something.
 
that thing is practically the mascot for the questionable mods thread
 
Most MR-2's in Hong Kong have those vents added. I really like them too! Great photos as always, Paul.
 
Indeed, I can see Makoto Kusanagi in one of them windows.
 
Haha, it's still weird to me, but nice to hear a guy from Mexico quoting something from a Japanese manga
 
Back