Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,618 views
Last edited:
Jai
What is really strange is that there are two Veyrons, this and a Diablo SV in a small isolated town in the middle of nowhere up in the North West of England. :confused:

Not really when all the £40k a week Man U, Man City, Liverpool FC players live there. ;)
 
Some sort of Merc. Looked really nice and tuned or something.

picture.php

What's that grey thing under the car?? Almost looks like the car is stuck on that thing.

They say it's a miracle to see even one of those. Talk about some massive luck on that one :|

Those are Opels here, the NA's aren't that rare. They don't cost alot either :dopey: The turbo versions on the other hand.... :scared:
 
What's that grey thing under the car?? Almost looks like the car is stuck on that thing.

They're used to make sure you pay without leaving and not paying. Most of them have sensors to make sure they stop just before the bottom of the car.

It could have some Lorinser bits on it, those wheels look like Lorinser ones.

It definitely had Lorinser written all over it.

Find for today. First Supra I've seen in a few months. Figures it's at Fuji Speedway this weekend. SARD was testing new parts on the GT500 machine.


picture.php

​
 
j79kkn.jpg


33pdfz6.jpg


27yd55.jpg




And not a car, but interesting and super rare nonetheless. :sly:
2aka5jr.jpg
 
Jai
What is really strange is that there are two Veyrons, this and a Diablo SV in a small isolated town in the middle of nowhere up in the North West of England. :confused:

I visit the North West fairly regularly. YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE THAT TOWN IS!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!
 
Seen this the first time around here, Infinity FX35S
fx35s.jpg

Rolls Silver Spirit IV
rollsw.jpg

Ford Cortina Mk1 (thanks FordMKIVJ5)
40163059.jpg

Pontiac Ventura (thanks Cano)
64602005.jpg
 
Last edited:
Possibly looks like a Nova of some sort. A bit blurry though, so can't quite tell.
 
Just arrived in Budapest in Hungary! A lot of old, interesting cars about.
 
ooohhhh that's an awesome T-Bird, disinfected!
 
The red car looks like a Ford Cortina, no Idea what the yellow one is, though I want to say Chevy.

EDIT: Missed a page. Fail. :banghead:
 
Thanks for the ID's guys 👍
 
I'm convinced the green one is a MG, and the yellow one may be a old corvette, or base Mustang.
 
The yellow blurry thing is a 1975 Pontiac Ventura. Whoever said a Noiva was almost spot on, as they were basically the same car.
 
Leaving work I saw these 2 other STIs parked next to mine. Please excuse the poor quality picture... I still have an old flip phone. :P

0403121602.jpg
 
Thank you very much indeed.

EDIT: Oh, it's in Cheshire. That explains a lot.

I'll start you off in case you visit sometime - Go round the backs-streets to find a yellow Diablo SV owned by a local. Hang around Panacea to encounter a regularly visiting Veyron, usually seen with an SLR McLaren. And just generally roam the streets of Alderley Edge and Wilmslow. Supercars are very common, a yellow F50 and a silver Bugatti EB110 were spotted a few years ago. I'm just talking about the rarer cars, anything from the current Ferrari range is common etc.
 
Jai
I'll start you off in case you visit sometime - Go round the backs-streets to find a yellow Diablo SV owned by a local. Hang around Panacea to encounter a regularly visiting Veyron, usually seen with an SLR McLaren. And just generally roam the streets of Alderley Edge and Wilmslow. Supercars are very common, a yellow F50 and a silver Bugatti EB110 were spotted a few years ago. I'm just talking about the rarer cars, anything from the current Ferrari range is common etc.

Thanks, man.
 
Just a batch of pictures I took today, mainly old cars I don't know the name of.

6899230016_69c8854395_b.jpg


7045324203_6cbd5bab83_b.jpg


6899230426_9f489fdf3a_b.jpg


7045324669_355256ce92_b.jpg


7045324973_93c1569763_b.jpg


7045325357_1ca336de49_b.jpg


6899231724_6ffe80c5c1_b.jpg


6899232158_6d7a119ee4_b.jpg


6899245002_89cbb8f77f_b.jpg
 
I can see a Lada , a Trabant and a Fiat, but not the pale yellow one.
 
The 5th picture is a Volvo 480 :)
8th is a (Polski) Fiat 126p, Polish legend and an object of many seriously unfunny jokes.
6th and 9th are 100% Skodas

That's all I can say, I'm not that much into cars from 70s - 90s...
 
Are any of these cars decent in any form?

To me they are all one big steaming POS.
 
Well, the Volvo 480 is an interesting car. The others - pretty much what you would find if you set "price: from lowest to highest" on a car selling site. Though I really like Fiat 126. It's as small as a walnut and sticking a streetbike motor in the rear would be really fun.
 
Back