Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,729 comments
  • 3,788,563 views
The first ones an eclipse.. but that model year to me looked hideous.
 
This was parked next to my car when I came out of Costco yesterday.

dsc0692w.jpg
 
Saw this on the M25 today:

fe29401f.jpg


:drool:
 
:drool: Indeed. Great spot there!
Do you know what it is exactly? the back looks like a 500 Testa Rossa but the side doesn't.
 
Note to self: google licence plate first :lol:
Thanks for the site.
 
mattythedog
Saw this on the M25 today:

:drool:

Lucky son of a 🤬.

Is that a classic Ferrari like the one in GT5? Can't remember name ATM..
 
Jai
Awesome collection of pics! Very unlikely I would ever see a Vette over here!

Where i live, it would be rare to see a Mazda RX7.
 
Saw a Ferrari 360 today, I live like right beside a rich guy(well, and a mile away from another rich guy) who owns the Ferrari, and he uses his house which is massive as a holiday home, I use it for hanging out in the garden while he's gone.:sly:

If I see it next week(which is possible) I'll post a pic for proof.:)
 
Saw a z4 M roadster today, couldn't get a picture off though. :/ It was nice too
 
I seen a Mercedes 180e today., would post pics but I don't think it would matter too much..

Oh and I currently have some sort of Lexus 220i or something along those lines, pretty nice car. Can take pics of needed but it seems to common to bother.
 
Jai
I saw this cheap Ferrari alternative...

Only a day after you said you probably would never see a 'Vette in your area.. :lol:
 
Jai
This isn't the UK though, I'm in Hungary right now :sly:

Meh, you seen one in any case :sly:
 
It's interesting to me how a 'Vette like that isn't too hard to find over here, but it's rare over there, and the Peugeot in the background is a very common sight over there, but here you'd have a better chance to win the lottery than to spot one.
 
Back in the UK there is a Koenigsegg whizzing about near where I live, would much rather be seeing that to be honest. :p
 
Jai
Back in the UK there is a Koenigsegg whizzing about near where I live, would much rather be seeing that to be honest. :p

Lucky 🤬

Best I seen in a few years was that Porsche the last day..
 
Porsche seem to have a big market over here, they are everywhere. :ouch:
 
You live in an area that's so much better for carspotting than over here. In all of my life, I've seen two Lotuses. Two. Who knows how many you've seen, Jai...

Porsches aren't too hard to spot over here, I see them all the time on the highway, and D.C. is freaking packed with 'em.
 
You live in an area that's so much better for carspotting than over here. In all of my life, I've seen two Lotuses. Two. Who knows how many you've seen, Jai...

Porsches aren't too hard to spot over here, I see them all the time on the highway, and D.C. is freaking packed with 'em.

I consider Lotus to be a common manufacturer to find, I see around 8 a week in the UK, depending on when I go looking. Might have some on my Flickr, got many pages of flashy cars. One Porsche I'm looking for is the Carrera GT, I'm already bored with the new 911.

It depends where you live really, I consider a Ferrari to be common, because I know I'll see one before heading out. And I always do, that or a V10 Audi, seems to be a lot of them knockin' about.
 
You live in an area that's so much better for carspotting than over here. In all of my life, I've seen two Lotuses. Two. Who knows how many you've seen, Jai...

Porsches aren't too hard to spot over here, I see them all the time on the highway, and D.C. is freaking packed with 'em.

I wish we had more diversity, I really do... It's all mainstream cars. I've seen one Lambo, a Ferrari or 2, and some r8s. Porsches aren't rare though.
 
Well, show us the Dacia Sandero then!?!?!?

I still can't believe I went to Spain and only saw one Dacia, the Duster.

Edit: it seems I forgot to turn the page, this was in response to Jai being in Humgary.
 
Haven't found a Dacia! I saw a Sandero and a Duster in Italy though.
 
Too much Porsche... meh, beats too many fiestas.

993 Carrera.

I thought I had a very clean sideshot with my phone but now all I'm getting is a black screen :grumpy:
 
Back