Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,724 comments
  • 3,785,829 views
According to someone on another forum, the Gallardo is actually a 1 of 250 Gallardo Balboni.
 
Jai
7121560569_2520451d08_b.jpg

The most beautiful Aston ever made. Period.

I'd kill to see one of those.
I mean it.
Yeah.
 
I'm not really sure there is any visual difference, except for the badge.
 
It's not.

Although we can't see this special stripe, I wouldn't be 100% sure. We can't see the interior. It should have polar white centre console, and stripe down the centre of the car which also goes down the sides of both seats.
 
Beetle!!!



Ford wagon and Ranger



1950 Bel Air



Galaxie



Other cars in background.
 
Last edited:
Jai
I'm not really sure there is any visual difference, except for the badge.

Aren't the wheels different? Those look like the base model wheels.
 
Although we can't see this special stripe, I wouldn't be 100% sure. We can't see the interior. It should have polar white centre console, and stripe down the centre of the car which also goes down the sides of both seats.
I'm 100% sure. The stripe ends right on the spoiler, & the hood isn't painted black. It also doesn't have the ol' Superleggera wheels.

Jai
I'm not really sure there is any visual difference, except for the badge.
The black hood is the biggest visual difference.
 
Rue your pictures are really cool. Always love to see your new spots.
 
That wide-body Do-Luck kit is quite distinctive, Jeff. It's also pretty popular, but must cost an arm and a leg for the full get-up. RE the Daschund, look in the passenger seat!

Thanks for the comments, ilikewaffles11 and jeff! :D
 
Damn, Cano, again, how do you know this ****?!?

Yes, the Do-Luck body kit for the R34 is the only one I'm aware of that has such front fender extensions and the very agressive, over-square front bumper openings. I don't know if the sideskirts are Do Luck, but the front fascia and fenders certainly are... or at least good rip-offs, lol.

Some real expert might give us some light as ot if it's real or rip-off.
 
That's a big wing on the RX-7.

Saw a bit of everything today, always fun when that happens.

2 birds, 1 stone.
dsc00569ox.jpg

Audi TT-S

Jaguar XK-R
jagxkr.jpg

Ferrari 360
f360.jpg

Volvo Amazone
amazonez.jpg

Alfa Spider
spi1a.jpg

Pontiac Firebird (thx Mark II Bit and FordMK)
ponti1.jpg

Corvette C1 (thx FordMKIVJ5) undergoing maintenance
oldth.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's a C1 Corvette in the last one. 👍

Pontiac looks like a Firebird or something. :boggled:
 
XLR

 
In Brazil and other countries, thats the new Ford Ecosport.
By the way, nice picture of the Viper!!!!

👍, thank you. Never heard of it, it looked so weird.

Damn guardrail, that's all I can say :lol:.
 
Back