Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,452 views
This looked so good sitting amongst all the dreary modern sheds.

7741999680_2326750b12_b.jpg


A prestine 1973 Ford Cortina 2000.

Fixed for you (though not resized)

Sweet car!
 
Pacer wagon = massive win. The Integra looks cool too.
 
a whole day without a post?!? come on, DYSAGT!

saw this today




Ford Sierra XR4TI.... hmmm...

and from the past few days, too busy to post (14 hrs today...)

De Soto Custom




Chevelle SS, I like this photo


Chevy, details? '57?


dang British roadster are sooooo much engine! TR6


not the best pic... I'll try to get a better one some day


also not the best pic, but I couldn't resist the L-type


SL63


and, if anybody is looking for a trans am, the Desoto/TR/280Z shop is about to finish up 3, lemme know and I'll PM you the contact info
 
Last edited:
jeffgoddin
I think you mean the movie thread....

hmmm... still not quite right. need pics here.

Sorry I didn't get pics, I saw it on the highway on the way to see dark night... couldn't take a pic. Sorry.
 
Ferrari 360
360mw.jpg


911 Carrera 4s
23024911.jpg


911 GT3
gt3we.jpg
 
Sorry I didn't get pics, I saw it on the highway on the way to see dark night... couldn't take a pic. Sorry.

What Jeff means is, don't post here unless you have a photo of what you saw.
 
dang British roadster are sooooo much engine!

wtf dude, haha, british roadsters have the tiniest, slowest and most problematic 4 cilinders in the history of ever. I understand that's (allegedly) part of their charm but so much engine? Come onnnnnnnn

And yes, 1957 Chevy Bel Air post car
 
It's good to be spotting again, there is more money around here than I thought. Here is what I saw on my 1 hour trip to Alderley Edge today.

Maserati Coupe.

7760136624_d3edf9d1f6_b.jpg


Maserati GranCabrio.

7760132820_604a94ec80_b.jpg


Maserati GranTurismo.

7760133214_a1f57bb21d_b.jpg


Aston Martin DBS.

7760143938_0a3c436e51_b.jpg


Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead.

7760132478_83b99809bc_b.jpg


Chevrolet Corvette, a rarity in Britain.

7760134430_086ccc1bf3_b.jpg

7760133806_964936a375_b.jpg


Ferrari F430 Spider.

7760135928_616fdd54d2_b.jpg


Lamborghini Gallardo.

7760139450_553da1c130_b.jpg

7760138962_dbbf3f3386_b.jpg


Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 SuperLeggera.

7760143184_3e6c68eb8f_b.jpg

7760141972_dd7e5e533d_b.jpg


What is that old car in the background?

---

That concludes today, not a bad selection of cars here, I shall return when I can, hopefully to stay longer than an hour.
 
That is a Shelby Mustang 'Eleanor' replica from the movie 'Gone in Sixty Second' in the background.
 
Dat Eleanor/'67 Shelby GT500.
 
Jai
It's good to be spotting again, there is more money around here than I thought. Here is what I saw on my 1 hour trip to Alderley Edge today.



Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 SuperLeggera.
7760141972_dd7e5e533d_b.jpg

What is that old car in the background?

---

That concludes today, not a bad selection of cars here, I shall return when I can, hopefully to stay longer than an hour.

Screw the Gallardo! I want that Eleanor!
 
That Corvette is a Centennial edition Z06. Mmmmmm.
 
Few posts up :)

Nice spots Jai 👍

Thanks. :D

That Corvette is a Centennial edition Z06. Mmmmmm.

I'm not into, nor know many American cars. What makes a Centennial Edition special? :p

EDIT - Learned it is a rare Corvette and that one is probably the only one in the UK.
 
Last edited:
Saw some awesome classics on the way to pick up my Toyota Crown. But didn't get many pictures... :( Some spottings...

Anyone know? :dunce:
IMG_0327.jpg


Mustang with...RTR kit?
IMG_0334.jpg


VW Bus
IMG_0336.jpg


Not special or anything but...uh...swamp donkeys?
IMG_0338.jpg


IMG_0339.jpg


My muscle car knowledge lacks... :(
IMG_0340.jpg


Very poor picture of a 60s Camaro.
IMG_0354.jpg
 
I looked it up... Now I kinda regret it.
 
Jai
7760141972_dd7e5e533d_b.jpg


What is that old car in the background?

I thought all the UK Superleggeras had ended up in Hong Kong! And tell us you went to take a photo or ten of the Eleanor Mustang..........?
 
I didn't notice the Mustang until I got home and uploaded the images :lol:
 
Back