Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,452 views
IcyJ, did all of those cars just happen to be there? Or was it a Cars & Coffee event? Either way, incredible cars!
 
Icy J do you crank up the colour and/or contrast when you edit your pics? Not sure i've ever seen such vivid colours, in car pics anyway, but I like the effect :)
 
Latest 911 Carrera S
clipboard01gg.jpg


Unusual to see these Chevrolets here, let alone together.
chevq.jpg
 
I still don't know whether or not to like the SSR.
 
Nice day today = cars out

Thingy!


Chevelle and, um, Duster?


M3 E46 cab


Camaro


Karmann Ghia


need help with this ID


Lancer, Jag, and 997 turbo cab


XJR and E92 M3


and help with this one


nice 930!


Chevy


and this freaking awesome catch first thing at market this morning, a pair of GTS's






and finally, wtf, twisted?
 
Eleanor is way overrated IMO.

Anyway, I love that Evoque behind the older Gallardo on your pic, Jai 👍
 
Wow, 2 Vipers :drool: :drool:
 
An Infiniti G37 sighting at the local shopping center had a bit of a twist to it:

7769562496_76a05113f1_c_d.jpg


Was this perhaps acquired in Canada? Not sure how that nameplate got here otherwise.
 
zippy_the_cat
An Infiniti G37 sighting at the local shopping center had a bit of a twist to it:
7769562496_76a05113f1_c_d.jpg

Was this perhaps acquired in Canada? Not sure how that nameplate got here otherwise.

Ummmm... I'm confused. That a G35 not a G37.
 
Nice day today = cars out


and this freaking awesome catch first thing at market this morning, a pair of GTS's
:drool: 👍
and finally, wtf, twisted?
:yuck:

An Infiniti G37 sighting at the local shopping center had a bit of a twist on it.

Was this perhaps acquired in Canada? Not sure how that nameplate got here otherwise.

They just removed the Infiniti emblem and put the Skyline emblems on it, you can buy them online
 
gt5fanatec
Ummmm... I'm confused. That a G35 not a G37.
I think the owner doesn't even know what it is.

Infiniti Skyline, Nissan G35, Infiniti 350GT... :lol: :indiff:

It is just rebadging.
 
You bet I saw something good today, something SO good I had to go back and grab a camera!
376658_403295806399753_1275699967_n.jpg


1969 Ford Torino Squire Wagon, looked all original and had the 351 badge on the front. So beautiful!
 
jeffgoddin, your first unknown is probably an Oldsmobile 88 or 98.
 
A Porsche Boxster parked on the side of the highway.
7769823724_ddd51cec5b_b.jpg


A C5 Corvette Convertible
7769823492_7c52be5be5_b.jpg
 
aadil717
I think the owner doesn't even know what it is.

Infiniti Skyline, Nissan G35, Infiniti 350GT... :lol: :indiff:

It is just rebadging.

Yup
 
Saw some awesome classics on the way to pick up my Toyota Crown. But didn't get many pictures... :( Some spottings...

Anyone know? :dunce:

My muscle car knowledge lacks... :(

First is a 1956 Ford, the other is not a muscle car but a prime example of the american land yatch genre of the early 70s... it could be a 1973 Buick or Oldsmobile.

Nice car show. the other thread would be happy to have those.

Nice day today = cars out

um, Duster?

need help with this ID

and help with this one

and finally, wtf, twisted?

-1966 Chevy Nova
-1955 Oldsmobile Rocket 98
-1956 Chrysler... could be a New Yorker.
-Very twisted. Eeew.

You bet I saw something good today, something SO good I had to go back and grab a camera!
1969 Ford Torino Squire Wagon, looked all original and had the 351 badge on the front. So beautiful!

Cool indeed.
 
Thanks for the IDs!

And, guess I wasn't done yet today...

1970ish Ranchero, badged Squire but I don't see any wood...


My first Lancia! Unbelievable! Beta Zagato. Parked at a rural storage lot. I thought old 6-series at first, but wasn't sure, decided to pull in to check. Glad I did!




Very nice Datsun!


and to end this post on a twisted note as well,
 
You bet I saw something good today, something SO good I had to go back and grab a camera!
376658_403295806399753_1275699967_n.jpg


1969 Ford Torino Squire Wagon, looked all original and had the 351 badge on the front. So beautiful!

Somehow, I don't think the heavy rake helps all that much with the handling. :sly:
 
Hope this counts, it wasn't a dealership OR a show. :sly:
Went for an interview at this place today, they had this tucked away in the workshop.
wv496b.jpg

They actually had a second one tucked away in the corner that's being completely rebuilt.
The yellow car in the corner is a TVR Sag with DBS brakes.

There was also this in the carpark.
2a5yszp.jpg
 
What was the yellow car under the dust sheet? And is that a Cerbera behind or some other goodness?
 
I spy a TVR Cerbera and a Lamborghini Gallardo. I wish I could get a job there...
 
TVR Sagaris with DBS brakes under the sheet and yes, that is a TVR Cerbera tucked away behind it.
 
Loads of cars...

SMD at TMT is more of an event isn't it? Considering it happens every week. I have always put my TMT pics in the other thread. :)
 
Back