Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,722 comments
  • 3,784,288 views
Did I see anything good today? Well my day went like this:

8191176706_eae0d44542_z.jpg

Cool, always nice to see a TR7

8191180112_ea156cef45_z.jpg

Fair enough, Porsches are getting a bit common these days though...

8190094423_b5dfdd9015_z.jpg

Holy cow!! 2 Rolls Royce Ghosts, wish I could have gotten a better photo....

8190095107_b9dc038d0d_z.jpg

Wow, okay well that's a bit better....

8191177730_12fc289834_z.jpg

Mate! What are the odds?!?!

8191196152_db3a3360af_z.jpg

Another Porsche, with my little Civic Sport behind. Pretty cool day today :D.....

8191179024_3b667a5355_z.jpg

OH MY JESUS!!!!!

8190097831_5ce3d974c5_z.jpg

.....:drool:....

8191182514_0bdd143087_z.jpg


Genuinely incredible, I stumbled on the Rolls Royce motor centre. Plucked up the balls to drive in and did, went to reception to see if it was okay to take some pictures, they said yes. So that's what I did, I have never felt so poor and out of place in my life :lol:
They asked me not to take pictures of the factory, as they were assembling the cars, but I saw cars coming straight off the assembly line. Millions and millions of pounds of Rolls Royce amazingness.....
 
Triumph TR5 in the same spot I saw the TRD Celica I posted earlier.
2012-11-16154120.jpg
 
Always thought those and the TR6 looked kinda badass, they seem to have very large rims.
 
Saw an Aston DBS Volante today, I'll post pictures tomorrow. Aswell as a quick snap of a Maybach 57 from a tram :D

Damn, I saw quite a few nice cars recently, too bad I can't prove it :<
 
Planned my last trip of this year to the Nürburgring... which was closed due to foggy weather :ouch:

Found these 2 at the casino, I'll get the carpark shots up in the other thread.

Corvette Z06 by poolhaas1, on Flickr

Ferrari 458 Italia by poolhaas1, on Flickr
 
I thought the same thing, but I think it's just the mist.
 
Definitely the mist, you can still see reflections on the front bumper and on the car's left side.

Tree'd
 
Spotted this Chrysler of some kind on the M62 today coming home from Blackpool. Anybody know the name of the model?

A77ijDPCEAAgFlZ.jpg
 
Spotted this Chrysler of some kind on the M62 today coming home from Blackpool. Anybody know the name of the model?
I'm thinking it's a Newport (Royal?).
 
^Elise back angle, Alfa Romeo on the left.
What kind of 147 is that exactly?
 
Yeah looks like an 05 model GTA, not sure what those other badges are though.
 
Bet that plate set the owner back a few bob...

I think it is a GTA.

These things are everywhere in HK now. In fact Alfas in general are all over the place. You never saw any a few years ago, but now we're inundated with them. :notcomplaining:
 
On the second Elise pic, what's the car behind the Toyota to the left of the Elise? It might be too hard to tell, though.
 
Great shot of the Maserati GranTurismo S 👍

On the second Elise pic, what's the car behind the Toyota to the left of the Elise? It might be too hard to tell, though.

A mini clubman maybe?

and i see another alfa, this one's to the right of the elise. think its a 159 Sportwagon
 
I wish more people would purchase Audi RS models. All such nice cars but, you never see them. I never even see them in Tokyo. Only RS model I've seen this year was Andre Lotterers RS5 at Fuji Speedway during Toyota's Pre Season Testing.
 
Saw this awesome Acura NSX today,I LOVE these!





And then a bit later I saw my favorite generation Supra, a MK2. Wasn't in the best of shape though.
 
Back