Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

  • Thread starter Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 47,723 comments
  • 3,784,921 views
[QUOTE

Totally saw a DeLorean.


"Back to the Future" custom?

I believe so!

And @ MisterWhiskers: That was my reaction! :lol:
 
Unknown old American car...

8E29E3D8-A671-4510-8174-C31E98318DA9-556-0000003EA101C1E4_zpsc09ae96e.jpg


Nothing amazing but SRT4 Neon
66787520-9109-4582-9750-A20F987BD34A-556-0000003EA5FABAFA_zps88528f37.jpg


Genesis 3.8 R-Spec with a 944 in front of it. :)
E61DA0CD-5A31-496D-B425-E4A7FB314E71-556-0000003EAA8F31CB_zps74031d71.jpg

6C1DC8F5-3D56-4073-8C15-42D0149C661C-556-0000003EAE653739_zpsb28a988d.jpg

E56C4926-21DC-4A72-8064-3096502B9B46-556-0000003EB1862A1B_zps74eee6cb.jpg
 
858229_511050735614301_993663179_o.jpg


Renault (Dacia) Sandero

861261_511050725614302_473131965_o.jpg

Ford Maverick

859213_511050692280972_926413872_o.jpg


I can't identify this one, help? :confused:
 
Wow. What a drive up to Belton for the trade show today. On the way saw the following:

Lotus Evora sport

Benz C63 AMG

Benz E63 AMG

Bentley Continental convertible

MazdaSPEED 3

Corvette C4 Grand Sport


The Evora was a rare sighting down here in Texas, first I've ever seen in person I believe.
Also the E63 AMG had a custom license plate that simply said "E63 AMG". Straight out of the GT premium lot haha. Lots of eye candy for the car enthusiast today :)
 
Pics or it didn't happen, man.
 
No pics, sorry guys. Must have pulled the whole list out my ass I guess

No one is claiming that but read the OP for the gist of this thread, claimed sightings supported by pics only. No doubt you saw those cars but this isn't the thread to announce it, and honestly this thead is 100% more awesome because of that rule.
 
K sorry for sharing. Ill keep my excitement to myself from now on
 
Well, went back and asked today, Fiberfab Aztec 7. For sale, $1500 with original Muira windshield intact!

Then spotted a very nice and clean 840Ci


And later another BMW, shockingly a model I'd never seen before! 2800CS, or 3.0CS, not sure of year. In need of some TLC, but I found it in an auto shop's lot so hopefully in will soon be getting the attention is deserves.



 
Spots from today:

Lotus Elise:

IMG_0044 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

F430:

IMG_0051 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Tesla Model S:

IMG_0052 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Hamann 7 Series:

IMG_0055 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Model S:

IMG_0057 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Aventador:

IMG_0098 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

2013 Gallardo:

IMG_0100 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

NSX:

IMG_0102 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Testarossa:

IMG_0108 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Crosley Super Sport:

IMG_0109 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

'Cuda:

IMG_0116 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

MP4-12C:

IMG_0118 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Gran Cabrio:

IMG_0119 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

R8:

IMG_0122 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Aston Martin Rapide:

IMG_0123 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Rolls Royce Silver Shadow:

IMG_0125 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

Z8:

IMG_0126 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

F430 Spider:

IMG_0127 by astrosdude91, on Flickr

SLS:

IMG_0131 by astrosdude91, on Flickr
 
Killer stuff astrosdude. 👍 Loving that '71 Cuda. :drool:
 
Hey! You ruined my claim to fame here in DYSAGT as being the only person to post a Crosley!

But yeah, great to see you getting out and posting some of Houston's best! New Gallardo! And dayumm that Testarossa is hot!
 
Houston is making Austin look bad!
If I still had my valet job I'd be able to showcase our finest.

Glad I don't though...
 
Killer stuff astrosdude. 👍 Loving that '71 Cuda. :drool:

This, holy hell. The car is freaking mint and on Poliglass tires. Amazing restoration.
 
These things are kinda rare over here...
otaTUT2.jpg


:D
 
Looks like it was painted on by someone who was drunk.

E5983979-A6F8-422F-A613-E2041F822644-958-00000105D3340AC8_zps1f98afcf.jpg

D1D280AD-7052-40C0-969B-ED293F7262AF-958-00000105CAB247AE_zps8e26f07f.jpg

E9A58EF2-A9C7-4DB9-98BC-AF6C558BA8F8-958-00000105BFA4296E_zpsbcab7d50.jpg
 
Gotta help us out a little bit with ID's m8h3r. Focus something what? ...Skyline what? older STi I'm guessing, but then again you all over in GB get spoiled with special super versions of everything that we never get in the States, so again not totally sure without a label...
 
Dont quote me but i think the second one is Silvia S14 or S13.
 
Exactly why I need ID's! And yeah, I'd say you're right, at least I got the manufacturer...
 
Fiesta ST, Silvia S14 Zenki, WRX STI.
 
Back