Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,583 comments
I have recently taken a break from this thread. But... my father has recently purchased a new camera and has given me his old one. I may now in fact be taking photo's again!

Wow, that Griffo looks absolutely amazing! Always preferred the Series II to the Series I... would love to see one in the flesh. The only thing I never really liked about those is that they don't make the kind of sound you'd expect from a shape like that... Not that it doesn't sound good anyway.

Bear with me on this, but I think the ISO looks kinda like a muscle car version of the Miura.

I was thinking Lambo, too at first, but seeing it all around, looks like there's a fair bit of ferrari in there, too.

And please do return to the thread, kamuifanboy!

And yeah, three+ cars on the last couple pages that I'd never head of! Great posting guys!

TheCracker
Really? I always assumed that it had been designed for the American market, especially with it's oversized 'federalized' bumpers. :odd:

I remember murmurs of those Volvo coupes making the trip to America (this was around 1986-88), but nothing like that appeared until the C30.

I saw this yesterday, some may not find it too exciting but it was the first one I have seen, and damn it's sexy. BMW 730 d:

8046861443_25e3de4b73_z.jpg

I saw, of all the strange things, a Ford Ka on the freeway yesterday, red with flat black bumpers. I guess it must've been a Mexican model, I had no idea they'd been sold there until I looked it up just now.

I saw this 944 at tech the other day and was looking out for it today and got this crappy picture of it.

This is my dads Supra which I took a picture of yesterday, it's a parts car.

Really? I always assumed that it had been designed for the American market, especially with it's oversized 'federalized' bumpers. :odd:

I think the Volvo 480s were originally designed with the American market in mind, but they never ended up making it across the pond.

I didn't know they existed until I went to the UK and saw a few around myself.

I think the Volvo 480s were originally designed with the American market in mind, but they never ended up making it across the pond.

I didn't know they existed until I went to the UK and saw a few around myself.

They were a bit of an oddball when they came out, i always presumed they'd been built that way for the US market, but then decided to try and shift a few in Europe too, almost like an afterthought.

They were a bit of an oddball when they came out, i always presumed they'd been built that way for the US market, but then decided to try and shift a few in Europe too, almost like an afterthought.

I remember seeing them quite a lot as a kid. I particularly liked the black version with red trim, which seemed to be the most common colour at the time. Pretty cool looking cars IMO.

thumb_Volvo_480_3.JPG

Hey, there was a version for our Mexican amigo too...

sdragster.jpg

^Never saw one before the one I spotted.

I really thought it was a Civic or something.... then I spotted the Volvo emblems:lol:

I really like the 480s, if you look at the C30 they've borrowed a few design cues from it, such as the very deep rear window line.

This is hopefully within the rules, I thought it was quite funny anyway.

It wasn't a spot by me but one of my friends, while walking out of his office saw this Ferrari FF (sadly with a horrific paintjob):

548821_10151093002508165_1815620578_n.jpg

He asked some questions and found out it was seized for having no insurance :dunce: Someone bought a £230,000 Ferrari and didn't bother insuring it :lol:

I have great pictures of a fisker karma and a Tesla roadster sport on my phone as a JPEG but cant upload it via my mobile (Sony Xperia ion) can someone help D:?

I have great pictures of a fisker karma and a Tesla roadster sport on my phone as a JPEG but cant upload it via my mobile (Sony Xperia ion) can someone help D:?

Connect your phone to your computer via the supplied Mini-USB cable. Go to your phone on your computer. Once you are there, look in the DCIM folder. In the DCIM folder, you should have .thumbnails and Camera folders. The pictures you want are in the Camera folder. Once you find the pictures you want, copy them to your computer and use your uploading service of choice to host the pictures. Once you have uploaded them, copy and paste the links inside [ IMG ] and [ /IMG ] (remove the spaces). Submit post. ??? Profit!

or text the pics to your email if you can't find the USB connector.... then continue as above once you download them to your computer from your email.

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

This is the best I could get while at a stop light on the way home from work.

If you squint really hard you can make out a Maserati Gran Turismo.

Latest Posts

Back