Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,588 comments
Another day, another Continental (not of the Lincoln variety, sadly).

13953804278_6abe20359e_b.jpg

drove around for a couple hours right after work today, with the t-tops off since it was 80 freaking degrees and sunny!

and got off to a great start!
lotus evora and shelby cobra kit fronts by spotterjeff, on Flickr

lotus evora and shelby cobra kit rears by spotterjeff, on Flickr

2006, so the 395/400hp version!
chevy ssr 2006 395hp LS2 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and then driving along the lake for the cool breeze, Ferrari!
ferrari 360 spider yellow by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and a Supra!
toyota supra a70 with photobombing lowered jetta by spotterjeff, on Flickr

the goodness continued
bmw m6 e63 black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and got better!
aston vantage s black by spotterjeff, on Flickr

seeing my camera out, this guy decided to be silly and show me 0-60, which as it turns out only takes about 150 ft, and some rear end looseness over winter-damaged side streets
dodge viper nailing it by spotterjeff, on Flickr

at this point I was thinking, all I need now is a Lambo and I can go home happy. Little did I suspect it would be my first Aventador!!!!!!!! btw, kid in the pic was in the process of going crazy, in case you were wondering. dad had to run across the street and drag him away from the source of his hysteria.
lamborghini aventador orange side by spotterjeff, on Flickr

lamborghini aventador orange front by spotterjeff, on Flickr

lamborghini aventador orange rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

okay, time to head home. but of course not done spotting yet!
chevy corvette c6 z06 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

two in one day!
shelby cobra factory five kit by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and then I found my new favorite mechanic. I'd seen a few interesting things parked there before, but had never passed by with the garage bay doors open. holy hell.
chevy camaro pro street garage by spotterjeff, on Flickr

chevy camaro pro street garage rear by spotterjeff, on Flickr

buick grand national and oldsmobile i forget what garage by spotterjeff, on Flickr

this is what got me to pull in
pontiac tempest by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and then I noticed the RX-7. He's an SCAA dirt racer. The 10,000 rpm tach made me even more curious, so i had to bug him again while he was working on the Audi's I5. 10k because 12k is too expensive. 230hp rotary. At this point I'm in man-love. AND two Quantum Synchros!
mazda rx-7 fa dirt racer vw quantum synchros garage by spotterjeff, on Flickr

after a day like I just had, yes, I still stopped to take a photo of a rusty old ST162 Celica GT.
toyota celica st162 gt convertible by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and this
pontiac lemans 400 by spotterjeff, on Flickr

and, almost home, the first Yellow Jacket I'd seen
dodge challenger srt8 yellow jacket by spotterjeff, on Flickr

there, I'm done.

these are all from my job, i've driven all of them. i have a few videos of 0-120 mph in a few of them at the bottom.

most noteable are the full carbon lotus and the twin turbo viper (1000hp) the green camaro is an actual copo camaro with the aluminum 427ci. and the gt500 convertible is very rare also. I have pictures of about half of these wrecked as well if you guys want to see them.

these are all from my job, i've driven all of them. i have a few videos of 0-120 mph in a few of them at the bottom.

most noteable are the full carbon lotus and the twin turbo viper (1000hp) the green camaro is an actual copo camaro with the aluminum 427ci. and the gt500 convertible is very rare also. I have pictures of about half of these wrecked as well if you guys want to see them.

You lucky 🤬!

These from a dealer? Or a repair shop?

Back