K kjax2010 Messages 86 Messages kjax2010 Jan 5, 2011 #1 I have the Audi R8 Race Car '01 in Yellow and White. I seen it race against me in Red and White. Is there any other liveries?
I have the Audi R8 Race Car '01 in Yellow and White. I seen it race against me in Red and White. Is there any other liveries?
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Jan 5, 2011 #3 I've been looking for the one with the red trim. I found the yellow one yesterday.
A A_s_z_t_e_c_h Messages 129 Messages A_s_z_t_e_c_h Jan 5, 2011 #4 The red seems to be the rare one, I also have the yellow one
goukipau Messages 1,413 Netherlands Jan 5, 2011 #5 Theres for sure Yellow and Red, normally, but I think not in this game would be the black trim too, to make the black-red-yellow = german flag (they did that at Le Mans) See this page for 3 different R8 '01 models, like I said: http://dossiers.endurance-series.com/?p=237
Theres for sure Yellow and Red, normally, but I think not in this game would be the black trim too, to make the black-red-yellow = german flag (they did that at Le Mans) See this page for 3 different R8 '01 models, like I said: http://dossiers.endurance-series.com/?p=237