• 4 comments

DS3 Leaderboads

• No, the leader boards should be all top scores put into one

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes, to make the playing field more even

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
VeteranStatus
I would like for GT5 to have two leader boards for both grip/and drift racing. I think it will level the playing field more. Im ranked 33rd somewhere and I'm almost positive I'd be in the top ten or maybe five if it were setup like this.

Fast is fast. You're either fast or you're not fast. If your driving style is making you not fast, but you enjoy it, then don't worry about being fast.

Fast is fast. You're either fast or you're not fast. If your driving style is making you not fast, but you enjoy it, then don't worry about being fast.

Well it's more drift orientated. When drifting with a wheel, you have a big advantage over the DS3 with feedback, more precise input and implementing real life techniques easier.

to be honest I think drifting with the ds3 is easier as you can react much faster... I think I got higher scores when playing with the ds3 even though I enjoy drifting with a wheel much more

to be honest I think drifting with the ds3 is easier as you can react much faster... I think I got higher scores when playing with the ds3 even though I enjoy drifting with a wheel much more

Well I understand that but, if the DS3 is better, all the high scores would be with them instead of wheels.

Back