Different Round 18

These are my first 2 entries, with my "Acid" kit. EDIT: 3rd entry
271003-evo5.png
271003-bcnr33-ln.png
271003-vitz2.png

Heres my Evo V with my Kaya kit. Tell me what you think, as I am new to this whole gif. thing.;)

Attachments

• evo v kya kit.gif
    evo v kya kit.gif
    783 bytes · Views: 76
Uh, you really don't have to make up names for these, as they aren't in the Different Kit comps.;) Oh and some of you guys need to put your cars together to make the poll easier.

Ok, I put them together, in one image so it would be easier.;)

Attachments

• different comp 1.gif
    different comp 1.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 50
um... That look like an Evo IV... Evo V headlight dont really look like that... but its a gif... i cant really tell... look like a evo IV tho...

ROll

Originally posted by rollazn
um... That look like an Evo IV... Evo V headlight dont really look like that... but its a gif... i cant really tell... look like a evo IV tho...

ROll
It's a five, I think. It has the really large fog lights bellow the headlights. Also, the Evo IV and V have identical headlights. ;)

Sorry for all the post's. I am new to this, and I am having problems with my computer. Anyway here is all three in one post.

please work please work please work.:nervous:

Attachments

• comp3.gif
    comp3.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 196
Save it as a png. or gif. I prefer the png.'s though. If you save as a bitmap then people will have to click the link to see the pic. Quality is pretty low also.

Originally posted by 69Dodge_Charger
Save it as a png. or gif. I prefer the png.'s though. If you save as a bitmap then people will have to click the link to see the pic. Quality is pretty low also.
Thanks Charger.:D
Why do you prefer png.'s, just currious.;)

Because when you save a car as a gif. it distorts it after you save it. You see a gif. image doesn't support a lot of colors so you can't make too many custom colors either. Png.'s support lots of colors and thus are easier to work with and help to make cooler looking cars.

No. As long as you are making those same ones off of the websites or making your own ones, I don't see the difference. Just because you save it as something different shouldn't matter at all if it's your personal preference.

Back