Here's my skyline.

Attachments

• strobe32.gif
    strobe32.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 247
Originally posted by Chaos Fire
That is one hot skyline, i like the smooth stealthy look

Wow! Thanks! :D

It was an "experiment." I really havn't done many of these "gif" cars (maybe 2-4) and I was seeing if I could turn that R33 into an truck with R34 headlights and the side mirrors of a Fairlady Z. :P

I'll enter this skyline. :P Everything is customized, and I even did A LOT of work that's going on behind that door, covered it up at the last second. lol.

Attachments

• skylinenew.gif
    skylinenew.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 241
:D :D thanks for your beyond possitive feedback, lol. Sure does make a man happy hearing those kinds of comments, makes his time worth it.:lol:

thanks a bunch for making my day.:cool:

Originally posted by Abflug Supra
i hope you know now omicron im gonna have to steal ur doors right :lol: :mischievous:

Hmm... I'm guessing.. yeah, I figured someone was gonna rip it off. :P :lol: but i'll just say what fusion's been saying, give credit where credit is due. ;) have fun with it.

Originally posted by OmicroN
Hmm... I'm guessing.. yeah, I figured someone was gonna rip it off. :P :lol: but i'll just say what fusion's been saying, give credit where credit is due. ;) have fun with it.

credit will be giving. Something that good can only be done once to be great, but continued to be made to be truely great

yeah omicron those doors are sweet, I was gonna do that style but I didnt like how the covered up most of the car so i didnt do them.

lol, good to hear a compliment from da master gif changer.:lol: :P Anyway, yeah, it does cover up more of the car than I wanted. With out the door on it, it would look like this. :D but i'll still enter in the other skyline, this is just to show the rest of the car.

Attachments

• skylinenew2.gif
    skylinenew2.gif
    1.2 KB · Views: 47
I first make the actual lines for it, then to make them have that glow effect I go into Photoshop and give them their own private layer, then give them Inner and Outer glows. Unfortuntly, this looks really bad when trying to save a transperncy like I did.

It's an effect in Photoshop. ^_^ It gives whatevers on the layer (which is what you're editing) a glow, either on the inside or outside. It looks cool, because you can do some cool effects with it.

Back