Different Types of Drivers in GTS

  • Thread starter Thread starter dabz343
  • 17 comments
  • 1,337 views
Im particularly an astronaut and alien fan. Those made me laugh :cheers:
 
Love that video!
 
Great Work! I Love the bomber:lol:
 
I completely agree with the superior. S class should be occupied by the elite, for the elite. I cannot comprehend for the life of me as to why I keep getting matched with noob A and B ranks. And oh my god don't get me started when there's a C rank on the field. This is a disgrace for us superiors and a direct insult.


disclaimer: I'm just kidding

Great video though, made me laugh :lol:
 
All it's missing is the hotlapper. Had a look at some of their pole/win ratios the other day and it was quite amusing. Think I found someone with over 100 less wins than poles :lol:
 
Maldonado... :lol:

IR
 
I'm starting to fit the "artist" profile as of late :cheers:
 
I forgot to say I'm the impatient driver. Having to wait for races really kills my mood, especially if I've just finished practising and can't find any more lap time to cut.
 
Great vid, think I'm an Opportunist with Astronaut tendencies
 
Back